news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey
Default MMG - Self Made

Anybody copped this? Album is straight heat. This Rick Ross hate on here is pathetic, he makes good fucking music. Wale is ok never been much of a fan, Meek & Pill are fucking dope as is Stalley, MMG has a real nice line up.

Old 05-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #2
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

been bumpin this shit since i grabbed it a couple days ago, perfect music for the whip
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Damn like that? I'm going to get it tomorrow.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've heard people say that pill and meek are dope havent really listening to anything by either
Old 05-31-2011, 03:25 PM   #5
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was a wale and a pill fan before this but this album made me a meek mill fan. he's the star of the album.

"i could keep a secret with vicki, have a minaj with nicki, go to london with lauren and tell meagan good mornin"

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #6
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
i've heard people say that pill and meek are dope havent really listening to anything by either

Pill is great.. I've been unimpressed by his recent leaked/released tracks though.

Will probably check this out, the rest of the lineup is average to me, but maybe I'll be caught by surprise, and I'm always looking for some banging tracks, even if the rapping isn't amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #7
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
i was a wale and a pill fan before this but this album made me a meek mill fan. he's the star of the album.

"i could keep a secret with vicki, have a minaj with nicki, go to london with lauren and tell meagan good mornin"
im SWAGGIN OUT IN THESE Cool Greys
NO LL BUT THESE COOL J's
MY WRIST FROZE BUT IM 2 SHADE
LIKE A BALD HEAD- IM TOOPAID

album of the year by the way
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote