news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-29-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default I stay drunk making ill shit!

http://soundcloud.com/john-lenin/family-1st

lol. that Baraka lookin muthaphucka pictured below is me at about age 5. MONSTER!!!

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 05-29-2011 at 04:33 AM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mmm... i like that shit. smooth
Old 05-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ye this was fresh.

feelin the sounds Irie, ill always be a big fan of the sampled beats over composed shit but this sound is undeniably dope. real mellow, drums are simple but knock heavy.

maybe its the weed or the whiskey but regardless, bangin joint

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
mmm... i like that shit. smooth
Appreciate the love sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
ye this was fresh.

feelin the sounds Irie, ill always be a big fan of the sampled beats over composed shit but this sound is undeniably dope. real mellow, drums are simple but knock heavy.

maybe its the weed or the whiskey but regardless, bangin joint
Well, I definitely would like to thank everybody 4 keeping an open mind. Sampling is my 1st love and made me want to create those types of sounds myself. Anywhere, anytime...I am always looking for vinyl.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

Wow that's real nice..is that called for man? Im interested
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:30 PM   #6
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Details View Post
Wow that's real nice..is that called for man? Im interested
I will set up a couple a verses and send it to ya this week.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:22 AM   #7
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

Sounds great
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #8
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Fire, good shit bro.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote