news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-29-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default More Excerpts from the Prodigy Book, talks about Memphis Bleek, DMX, JadaKiss

Pac:
Quote:
I grew up in a poor section of Queens, but that doesn't mean I don't understand and appreciate art. So I managed to escape the projects and the weed smoke for a second. I was heading to the studio.

So I pull up in my Honda and get out to grab my bag sitting in the trunk.
While I was digging for my bag, a black Benz pulled up and I can hear the song "I Get Around" screaming from inside of the car. The door swung open and a cloud of smoke followed. It was 2pac and he was carrying a bag as well.

So I'm sort of star struck because me and Hav didn't even have a deal or an album out at this point. Pac is reaching for something under his shirt, I guess he thought I was there to rob him or something. "What you reaching for? I'm a fan," I said. "*****, I've been coming to this dance studio for 2 years, I ain't never seen a ***** in here," Pac said. I had to explain to Pac I was a skilled ballerina. "Nah, *****, I got skills, " I told Pac.

So Pac was laughing at me for a second, his bodyguards frisked me. They checked my bag and saw that I was serious. "Show me what you got nigga," Pac said. So me and Pac square off in the middle of the dance floor and one of the trainers cued the music from the Nutcracker. So I stand up on my toes and leap into the air, Pac's mouth dropped. "Damn, nigga, you really are nice."

When Pac started dancing I knew I had lost. Pac was spinning around the room, I never seen a ***** from the hood move so elegantly.
When we were finished Pac gave me his number and told me to hit him up if he ever wanted to square up again.

Memph bleek:

Quote:
So I just came out of a McDonalds. I was dolo, but I was really hungry and had to get a Big Mac to calm my nerves. I'm walking down the street, then I see this fine shorty. I get number. Then I see Memphis Bleek and he's with a couple of his dudes.

I wasn't even trying to see Bleek after the stuff that went down with Hov the other day, but I know he saw me and wanted to talk. So I walked up to Bleek and his dudes and we talked.

Bleek told me he wasn't feeling how E Money Bags was talking to Hov on the phone and
sh*t, and I was supporting my mans, so I told Bleek I wasn't feeling how he talking my
mans down. Bleek and his dudes tried to gang up on me. One of them threw a punch, but

I caught that and knocked him out cold with one punch. Bleek and his other dude started
throwing fists, but I ducked both and knocked both of them out with one punch each too.

Then I continued walking down the street, thinking that McDonalds ain't fill me up.

E-money bags

Quote:
So me, Big Noyd and E Money Bags are bored looking for something to do. I wanted to
call some bi*ches but my phone with all the fine bi*ches numbers in it was dead, so all I had was my beeper. So Noyd is like "Let's hop in the Bulletproof Toyota Prius and head to the waffle spot". I don't really want to go because it's like 1 AM and I don't really got gas money to be wasting gas like that, that's why I got the Prius in the first place.

But after a while I'm like "fu*k it", grab the burner and me, Big Noyd and E Money Bags hop into the Bulletproof Prius and head to the waffle spot.
When we get to the waffle spot, theres a bunch of *****s there lined up waiting for they waffles. I'm P, you know my name ring bells, so I'm not trying to wait in line and sh*t. So I walk to the front of the line and it's some 6'9 Lebron looking ***** standing there grilling me. ***** asks if I don't see the line.

At this point E Money Bags pulls out his burner and is begging for me to give the word to shoot the nigga in the lips. But I'm on parole so I can't just have niggas murdering niggas so I tell E Money Bags to chill. I walk up to the *****, I only catch about midway above his belly button, but I'm P so I tell the nigga, "It's over for that dunny" and a swing. Before I even hit the nigga I see him collapse and then hear a loud ass pop. Apparently I had swung so hard I caused a sonic boom that popped the nigga eardrum, so he was out. Big Noyd and E money bags start laughing as I step over the unconscious giant and start ordering waffles for the crew.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

log off..

youre tryin so hard...

but its clear you have crippling brain defects...

these quotes are FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you really cant get anything right...

you have strong opinions that lack factual backing...

you broadcast fabricated stories with no source/understanding of the material....

GET LOST NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ you actually thinking these quotes were real

dont try coming in here later like you were playing along with the joke either... cuz you were DEAD SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so in a nutshell...

- youre a gullible idiot
- you lack basic comprehension
- you have NO SENSE OF HUMOR
- your self awareness is NON EXISTENT
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jadakiss:

Quote:
As I'm asking for the strawberries I hear a very strange sound. It sounds like the mixture of a hawk screech and a hyena busting a nut. I turn around and see a lil bald black nigga laughing. I don't recognize the nigga but my nigga Big Noyd pokes me and is like, "Oh sh*t, thats the nigga Kiss." I'm like "Gene Simmons is black?" Noyd looks at me like I'm silly, so I'm about to snuff the nigga, but then he says "Nah nigga, Jadakiss."

So I'm like "Word?". The nigga Kiss beckons me to come over to his table, and he got a couple bi*ches there. But I'm clumsy and I forget about the nigga i knocked out and i trip over his body, spilling syrup all over me. I get up ready to shoot any nigga who laughs but the nigga Kiss is like "fu*k that nigga, come through to the crib, these bi*ches love syrup and sh*t.

We get to the crib and I'm like "Ayo kiss, where the bathroom?" nigga points to this door that look something like a time portal from Stargate Atlantis or some sh*t and tells me I can take whatever linen shorts I want.

I walk up to the sh*t, flip the light switch and walk in. I'm about to take my shirt off when Kiss walks into the bathroom smiling hard as fu*k. I'm about to reach for my burner cause I seen that smile before at Rikers and I ain't having that sh*t. But before I could blast the Nigga he says "Watch This". He reaches over the sink, and the sh*t does some eye scan sh*t to the nigga, and , THIS NIGGA WHOLE BATHTUB LIFTED UP AND ROTATED. My nigga Kiss just said "AHA!" and walked out, and two white bi*ches walked in naked, took they pins out and they hair fell down to they calves. Then all three of us took a shower.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
log off..

youre tryin so hard...

but its clear you have crippling brain defects...

these quotes are FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you really cant get anything right...

you have strong opinions that lack factual backing...

you broadcast fabricated stories with no source/understanding of the material....

GET LOST NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ you actually thinking these quotes were real

dont try coming in here later like you were playing along with the joke either... cuz you were DEAD SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so in a nutshell...

- youre a gullible idiot
- you lack basic comprehension
- you have NO SENSE OF HUMOR
- your self awareness is NON EXISTENT
have you READ the book?
Old 05-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

and if you think i give a damn about your opinion i dont
Old 05-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

one i have my own website (2 actually)
with more members there than they are here why would i care about your comment?

what do you own?

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 05-29-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

watch he makes a long drawn out response.....i dont really care
Old 05-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #8
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I HAVE READ THE BOOK

but guess what...

id have known these quotes were fake...

even if i hadnt!!!!!!!!!!!

you have a small brain...

that struggles with simple tasks.... you probably think cris angel is a GOD... you smucker lip faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read the BIG MAC bleek story again you fucking goof...

that sounds legit!?!?!?!?!?!!

BAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBW

its a lame parody....

much like yourself...

i dont need to visit your site... to know it SUCKS...

you cant decipher LOONY TOONS from REAL LIFE..

i own property...

i own vehicles...

you own a website no one cares about...

you wouldnt know how to monetize a website if your life depended on it....

why you here if your sites bigger?!?!?!?!

INSUFFERABLE... RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #9
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

did i disrespect you ?

you own a vehicle and property

listen the time you take responding to me is the same time you can take and try to figure out why certain threads that are author by you keep going to SID ROW...

and you not that smart you think you own a vehicle just because you purchased it you have a long way to go
Old 05-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #10
angry!
Banned

you have no personality... no sense of humor...

you struggle to type...

you have to post 30 times a thread because its hard for you to convey thoughts in text...

"and you not that smart"

BAHWBAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBWHBHBH

ditto

you mutant conspiracy theorist...

your birth is a conspiracy...

how did something so inconsequential slip through the cracks!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?

YOU HAVE A SMALL BRAIN....

"you think you own a car"

NO...

i own VEHICLES

cars, motorcycles, boats, jet skis...

real niggas dont brag on what they got.. but you wanna talk money...

when you dont even know how to monetize a website....

so i have to establish my superiority over you in that realm....

you are a LOSER in every PLANE of EXISTENCE!!!!!!

the internet...
real life....

you probably even breathe heavy on the phone... you greasy fuck....

you dont know how to handle conflict...

someone calls you on your bullshit...

you play it off like you dont care.. then you ask for my resume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my response rocked your confidence... youre on shaky ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go work on your site and cool off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #11
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
you have no personality... no sense of humor...

you struggle to type...

you have to post 30 times a thread because its hard for you to convey thoughts in text...

"and you not that smart"

BAHWBAHBWHBAHBWHBAHBWHBHBH

ditto

you mutant conspiracy theorist...

your birth is a conspiracy...

how did something so inconsequential slip through the cracks!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?

YOU HAVE A SMALL BRAIN....

"you think you own a car"

NO...

i own VEHICLES

cars, motorcycles, boats, jet skis...

real niggas dont brag on what they got.. but you wanna talk money...

when you dont even know how to monetize a website....

so i have to establish my superiority over you in that realm....

you are a LOSER in every PLANE of EXISTENCE!!!!!!

the internet...
real life....

you probably even breathe heavy on the phone... you greasy fuck....

you dont know how to handle conflict...

someone calls you on your bullshit...

you play it off like you dont care.. then you ask for my resume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my response rocked your confidence... youre on shaky ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go work on your site and cool off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your told you own vehicles but you dont and if you think your so smart you would know about freeman on the land (why dont you start a thread in ktl i'll be happy to explain what it is....as for your little responses it empty rhetoric and you stated above about monetizing a website why would i care

"im a conspiracist"

you reaching like a motherfucka

just trying to trivialize my position to the stigma attach to it, if you were educated you would know that certain conspiracies are true go look at the pentagon papers or watergate educated yourself
Old 05-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #12
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm having a hard time believing Prodigy's stories. They don't seem real to me. Like the Memphis Bleek fight and the waffle spot incident. You mean to tell me Prodigy knocked out someone who's around 6'9''? I doubt it.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Quote:
as i'm asking for the strawberries i hear a very strange sound. It sounds like the mixture of a hawk screech and a hyena busting a nut. I turn around and see a lil bald black nigga laughing.
lmao!!!
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #14
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm having a hard time believing Prodigy's stories. They don't seem real to me. Like the Memphis Bleek fight and the waffle spot incident. You mean to tell me Prodigy knocked out someone who's around 6'9''? I doubt it.
don't believe what fatal wrote in this thread
Old 05-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THE TUPAC ONE IS TRU CAUSE THERE BOTH BALLERINa FAGGITS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote