news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #16
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Quote:
Before I even hit the nigga I see him collapse and then hear a loud ass pop. Apparently I had swung so hard I caused a sonic boom that popped the nigga eardrum, so he was out.
I found this part the most ridiculous. If the threadstarter actually took the time to make all this up then he's LAME.

Last edited by fortyglock; 05-30-2011 at 05:49 AM.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-29-2011, 09:54 PM   #18
Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel crouching tiger

what the fuck... bulletproof toyota prius?

???????????
Old 05-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Apparently I had swung so hard I caused a sonic boom that popped the nigga eardrum, so he was out. Big Noyd and E money bags start laughing as I step over the unconscious giant and start ordering waffles for the crew.
aaaaaaaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:50 PM   #20
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the shit is obviously fake.

sorry fatal.

its obvious from the very first story when he talks about being a "skilled ballerina", standing on his toes and leaping into the air lmao

funny ass imagery

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #21
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've read the book and I'd like to say all of fatal's quotes are fabrications that are NOT IN THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!

FaTAL, just quit it.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:30 AM   #22
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Quote:
As I'm asking for the strawberries I hear a very strange sound. It sounds like the mixture of a hawk screech and a hyena busting a nut.
that shits funny tho. To my knowledge ONLY PAC was a ballerina turned studio thug.
Old 05-30-2011, 03:45 PM   #23
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I've read the book and I'd like to say all of fatal's quotes are fabrications that are NOT IN THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!

FaTAL, just quit it.
Wow!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote