news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #16
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Didn't even remember this track, thanks Young Gun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:10 AM   #17
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
Didn't even remember this track, thanks Young Gun!
No problem man! People will say what they will about their solo records, but when Cannibal Ox get together expect the unexpected haha!

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #18
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
People will say what they will about their solo records, but when Cannibal Ox get together expect the unexpected haha!
Revolution Of Yung Havoks is a good one, I also liked Look mommy No Hands (or whatever it's name was), I actually have no idea how many albums they have as solo artists.

New Can Ox album, with beats and features like Thor's Hammer, would be ill as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #19
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Rae's flow is nice on here
Old 07-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #20
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
Revolution Of Yung Havoks is a good one, I also liked Look mommy No Hands (or whatever it's name was), I actually have no idea how many albums they have as solo artists.

New Can Ox album, with beats and features like Thor's Hammer, would be ill as fuck.
That album (Young Havoks) is easily in my top 10 Hip Hop albums. Great memories bumpin that while walking through various big cities, but all of Vordul's albums suite that setting in my opinion. It got/gets me through hard times though. Vast is real hit or miss with me, Look Mom No Hands was alright, as was Ox 2010. But I'd recommend Vordul's two other solos Yung World and Megagraphitti, the former being incredibly dark.

I get chills every time I listen to that joint.

Check out Psalm 82 in my signature, it has a similar rugged Wu feel to it. Vordul's verse is crazy. If that track is a taste of things to come, I'm readying my plate for the main course, haha.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #21
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

All 3 of them new ox songs have got played to death on my stereo. The rare group that has cerebral content as well as creative music and flows.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #22
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
All 3 of them new ox songs have got played to death on my stereo. The rare group that has cerebral content as well as creative music and flows.
Word, ya can count on the Ox to deliver that's fasho. Though I'm hoping there's a bit more balance on the LP, cause a Vast Aire solo on a maxi just seems like a cheap way to gain more of a spotlight without a Vordul track to represent as well. I really dig Gotham, Psalm 82, and Bill Cosmiq's production on Gases in Hell.

And since it's not in my sig anymore, here's the Cannibal Ox joints from their latest maxi for those who haven't heard.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #23
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Some tracks from their most recent show.