news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey
Default PSN Store is back up

Just thought you'd want to know.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is it working for you?

i get an error when i try to DL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ye i havent been on in a bit, thanks for the heads up

might wait a bit still until they get it going full swing

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just bought a ps3, and I cant even register for a psn account.. Im so disappointed.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:00 AM   #5
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^that sucks. just be a little patient.

I downloaded the hulu plus app from the store. shit is pretty damn nice.

they got almost 200 tv shows and a few hundred movies

watching the previous nights episode of Daily show and colbert report and shit. shit is prettty nice.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 06-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i dont get how this works, do i just go download my two free games and thats it?

has it already added PS+ and such to my account?

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #7
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

They're still sorting it out but when its finished you just download the files
Old 06-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #8
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

cool cause i was wondering the same shit

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 06-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #9
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Its live now;

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/...ions-answered/

If you're already a PS+ member you will have 70 days added automatically

If you're having trouble downloading stuff from the welcome back package do the following;

Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > Playstation Network Promotions

Last edited by shaolinsword; 06-03-2011 at 01:44 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

thanks, cause everytime i try to go to the store i get an error

maybe this is the route to go

edit: nvm, what the fuck is this all about now.

i get an error everytime i try to go to the store or account management

Error: 807100D36

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #11
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Its a high traffic error, leave it for a while then try again
Old 06-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #12
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

so i went to the store and picked the two games i wanted.

I think i did it right because I dont see the option to pick the 2 free games anymore.

I was thinking I was have to go the the Doanload Manager and the two games would be waiting there for me to activate the download but it dosent

where the fuck do i go to download the two games that i "purchased"?

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 06-05-2011, 08:04 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

you go back after you purchase and click i think 'download' or the 'get now' button.

im doing it right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #14
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

thats what i thought

fuck so im assed out?

cause i cant figure out how to get back to that screen

im pretty positive i clicked the 'get now' buttons

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 06-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #15
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

i tried going back to the store and seeing if i can go back to the pages but the links for the two free games are not there any more.

just the two for the free psp games

fuck

Quote:
I Step in the place