news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #16
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

^that happened to me too. i clicked the 2nd ps3 game download first, and it cancelled the first link. on the bright side, at least one finished
Old 06-06-2011, 03:31 AM   #17
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It should appear if you go through account management

Just so you know, you can take advantage if you have another account and download another 2 games
Old 06-06-2011, 04:07 AM   #18
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah you can check out your download history through your account and download everything again.

Hope it works for these free games.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:34 AM   #19
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i managed to get my two games no problem last night

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #20
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for the replies, i just saw them

i was about to post this

Quote:
Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?

A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games
just found it in sony blogs

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:54 PM   #21
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YES! NEW ACCOUNT BITCHES! Jeez tho it only took two weeks :\ to be able to register again...
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:25 AM   #22
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you got black ops?

whats your ID?

Old 06-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #23
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Own Killzone3 SF4 Infamous And DeadRising2 as of now, if anybody is looking to get smoked in killzone or street fighter my ID is "@#%^&*&".
Black ops might be coming soon tho, if I can find it cheap at a pawnshop that is..

Last edited by Lex Lugor; 06-08-2011 at 03:57 AM.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:56 PM   #24
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

lmao this shit is going to take a while to DL

infamous is like 8 gb. im sitting at 30% since before yesterday

but a nigga does steal the internet im using from my neighbors, kna mean.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:19 AM   #25
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I downloaded Infamous and Dead Nation. Im happy with my picks, here in the uk we had a choice of...

Dead Nation
Infamous
Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty
Wipeout HD Fury (I already have this)
Little Big Planet.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:15 AM   #26
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Im already downloading LBP & Dead Nation, and with my brother account Im also be getting Super Stardust & Wipeout. The same with the PSP games Im getting them all. He already have Infamous, but Im not interested on that game anyway.

I got to say, I didn't agree with the hackers doing. All they did was fuck everybody's day up with the stupid situation, but at the end we all ended up winning. I officially have too many games to play now.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 06-08-2011 at 09:26 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #27
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I went with LBP & Wipeout HD/Fury on my main and Super Stardust HD on my NA account

I can't get into the JP store so I can't get any games from there
Old 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #28
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i forgot my fuckin account password LOL. i don't even care anymore, the only game i would play is infamous and i don't really care that much about playing it anyway
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:20 AM   #29
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

have any of you been using your info to make purchases from the store again, yet?

ive been contemplating getting a prepaid card to buy the new black ops maps cause i still dont trust sony with my info after all the news came out about how half-assed their security was

is there an alternate way of buying shit from the store?

Old 06-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #30
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

You could always try a pre paid credit card but your safest bet is the PSN cards