news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-30-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default ◙◙◙ new Wu-Tang album "Legendary Weapons" dropping June 28 ◙◙◙

anybody know what this is all about?

http://www.amazon.com/Legendary-Weap...4167143&sr=1-1

on the amazon uk site, they list the record lable as Entertainment O. is that supposed to mean E1?
Old 04-30-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

It would not hurt for one of the members to announce the album

Wu need to get back to basics how to promote an album and give it hype

Sad that we got to hear about it first from Amazon
Old 04-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fact that this is less than 2 months away, i have doubts that it would be an actual studio album, but...
Old 04-30-2011, 08:37 AM   #4
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
the fact that this is less than 2 months away, i have doubts that it would be an actual studio album, but...
Maybe it's a little quick for a studio album, but if I'm remembering correctly that's about how much time they gave between announcement and release of "Chamber Music". And a lot of other artists are having shorter windows like that for their albums these days too. I don't think its unreasonable that this is a new studio album (I sure hope it is).
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:48 AM   #5
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Fingers crossed its not a bullshit mixtape of recycled Raekwon joints. If its a real album, 'Legendary Weapons' is a good title, one of my favorite kung fu joints. On the site I noticed it says the artist is 'Wu-Tang', not Wu-Tang Clan. So probably its a Freemurda album produced by Randy Jackson.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:59 AM   #6
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

probably a greatest hits

http://www.ghmusic.com/3-37-B004XIQI...y_Weapons.html
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #7
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If this is a real Wu album, I will quit drinking and smoking for a month...

I have no worries.

My bet is that this is some mixtape.

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #8
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

It definitely sounds like another greatest hits album.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #9
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Either that or it could be that EP that was mentioned in the Wu-Tang UK tour news...
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #10
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Or..... maybe it's Cilvaringz super secret project he's been working on closing a deal for??!!

Who knows with Wu anymore.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:04 AM   #11
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger

i need answers -__-
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #12
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
Either that or it could be that EP that was mentioned in the Wu-Tang UK tour news...
Very good shout.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #13
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

$15.70 for an ep?
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
stay gold

stay gold crouching tigerstay gold crouching tiger

It says the artist is "Wu-Tang", not "Wu-Tang Clan" like the other ones, so it's either fake or some Wu-Management bullshit.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's a mixtape, greatest hits or if we really, really lucky it's something like "Chamber Music". that came out of nowhere too, but it seems to be a G.H. by the link Jammin posted. peace to Art Vanderlay and Jammin for always staying on top and delivering Wu news. rep to you both.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote