news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #16
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if that's real it looks very cool...

but it looks kinda fake to me from the track titles
Old 06-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #17
Jragonsoul

Jragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkey

DEFINITELY looking forward to this
Jragonsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #18
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Termanology??? THA FUCK ???
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #19
DYPthaGoldynchild
Tactical Expert

DYPthaGoldynchild crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to DYPthaGoldynchild Send a message via MSN to DYPthaGoldynchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
Yeah, 9th said Killarmy recorded a track with The Black Knights during the Dirty Weaponry era that was never released. And yes, it had a similar name.

Word...9th told me about this track...he's searching for it now...

Shit is called "Emeralds & Diamonds"...Produced by The RZA
Was a Killarmy track and I believe it featured La the Darkman, Sunz of Man & Black Knights (including Holocaust)

I asked him how a track like that did not appear on "Dirty Weaponry", and he said back then shit was just so hectic, things like that slipped through the cracks...
Apparently it was never mixed down in time for the release of "Dirty Weaponry".

Shit would be SICK if someone digs that track up!!!

http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
>>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
>>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"
DYPthaGoldynchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:55 PM   #20
Jragonsoul

Jragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dypthagoldynchild View Post
word...9th told me about this track...he's searching for it now...

Shit is called "emeralds & diamonds"...produced by the rza
was a killarmy track and i believe it featured la the darkman, sunz of man & black knights (including holocaust)

i asked him how a track like that did not appear on "dirty weaponry", and he said back then shit was just so hectic, things like that slipped through the cracks...
Apparently it was never mixed down in time for the release of "dirty weaponry".

Shit would be sick if someone digs that track up!!!
This
Jragonsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:38 PM   #21
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYPthaGoldynchild View Post
Word...9th told me about this track...he's searching for it now...

Shit is called "Emeralds & Diamonds"...Produced by The RZA
Was a Killarmy track and I believe it featured La the Darkman, Sunz of Man & Black Knights (including Holocaust)

I asked him how a track like that did not appear on "Dirty Weaponry", and he said back then shit was just so hectic, things like that slipped through the cracks...
Apparently it was never mixed down in time for the release of "Dirty Weaponry".

Shit would be SICK if someone digs that track up!!!
hope 9th gonna find it soon and leak it, even unmixed
i wanna listen to that shit and im sure im not the only one

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #22
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

so theres a track out there that got all the top killa beez at the time, produced by RZA from Dirty Weaponary, and its never been heard?

SMH, Wu knows how NOT to appreciate there fans

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #23
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

^^^^this.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #24
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

^^ Hey Hallow what's th ename of that other unreleased 9th song where he goes at a bunch of mc's?
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #25
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's called "I'm jealous, bitter and I need to step my pen game up"
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #26
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

wu-tang does not know its fanbase. they're almost worse than nas.

action bronson though? that's cool. he's like ghostface jr. but I fucks
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #27
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

i really need to see whos in each song. im not really surprised by no masta killa or gza since if one doesnt agree the other probably wouldnt and they are both known for taking their time to write rhymes

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #28
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shit they got roc marciano on there,this just got better

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #29
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Is this considered a Wu Tang Clan album or a compliation? If it is a Wu album, it will be the first one with a solo track from someone outside the Clan.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #30
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shit,so u telling me the sin track is a solo?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote