news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #31
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why aint Redman on there? he been down with Wu for years now

fuck a Termanology or Action Bronson, give me some Fuck Doc in the spot
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #32
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Chamber View Post
^^ Hey Hallow what's th ename of that other unreleased 9th song where he goes at a bunch of mc's?
It's "Doomsday" but his verse was cut off.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #33
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

who is this action bronson dude? i just heard of him like 2 months ago hes pretty dope and he kinda looks like j-ronin lol but where he from? he just burst on the scene with a vengence or have i been missing out on him for awhile?

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #34
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
oh shit,so u telling me the sin track is a solo?
yes and I think the other is with Ghost
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #35
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

nice line up...
but its sad that mk and gza arent on it...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:34 PM   #36
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
yes and I think the other is with Ghost
yea its overrrrrrr

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #37
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

a killa sin solo cut??? now i gotta go clean my drawers

if they left off u-god and added masta killa it would probably be so much better. but oh well

Old 06-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #38
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

action bronson on a wu-tang album!? daaaaamn that will be fire!
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #39
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
why aint Redman on there? he been down with Wu for years now

fuck a Termanology or Action Bronson, give me some Fuck Doc in the spot
Agreed, those cats are mehhhh
Old 06-05-2011, 12:48 PM   #40
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

why everyone hate termanology?

Old 06-05-2011, 12:54 PM   #41
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

because he sucks...actually, he doesn't suck...he's just a generic underground mc, there's really nothing unique about him.

i think action bronson is ok, though...although i'd rather not see either one of them on this album...also, i think he's from queens to answer your question earlier.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #42
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

well shit, i'd rather have wu show the underground love and have a generic underground dude on somethin thats just gonna spit a forgetable verse rather then having free murder or boy jones ruining songs

Old 06-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #43
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
well shit, i'd rather have wu show the underground love and have a generic underground dude on somethin thats just gonna spit a forgetable verse rather then having free murder or boy jones ruining songs

this ^^^^^^^^^^
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #44
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
hope 9th gonna find it soon and leak it, even unmixed
i wanna listen to that shit and im sure im not the only one
why can't rappers mix their old songs? everybody with a computer can do that at home now...well, the quality could still be average at best, but at least you can listen to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
I wonder if this is some kind of re-working of the Prodigy track...

lol that was a stupid post...
Old 06-05-2011, 01:23 PM   #45
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
naw man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
because he sucks...actually, he doesn't suck...he's just a generic underground mc, there's really nothing unique about him.

i think action bronson is ok, though...although i'd rather not see either one of them on this album...also, i think he's from queens to answer your question earlier.
This.