news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #16
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

bite me and um its my grammar an spelling i need work at
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #17
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

oh and take a quick look at what i said about Immortal technique it was a critique

i was talking about how he used the trick to make people think his vocab is greater then it really is "the secrets of suffixes"

ism always rhymes with ism regardless of the word
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #18
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Locust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
oh and take a quick look at what i said about Immortal technique it was a critique

i was talking about how he used the trick to make people think his vocab is greater then it really is "the secrets of suffixes"

ism always rhymes with ism regardless of the word
hey man nice to hear this, good to know people dont only care about the flow. i am actually a very skilled writer. I have been writing lyrics since i was little, but thats the thing i was only writing lyrics, not working on my voice or flow. Up until the start of this year ive been making lots of tracks soley focusing on the flow, because im already at a certain level with writing lyrcs.. each verse i wrote takes literally 20 minutes of my time, but i put hours into developing the flow. hopefully i can find a balance soon.
thanks for peeping this and listening to it carefully, peace!!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #19
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, lay off the word swag and don't say real talk every few minutes like some others do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #20
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
invest in a proper mic. you got a creative flow some nice wordplay. if you really want people to listen it has to sound appealing.
thanks man, i think i have problems mixing, im using a beat making program and its harder to edit the vocals with the limited effects. if u know a good program i can download lemme know.. peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
this is not bad at all man.

i think your flow is dope and i like how you rhyme

this song, the lyrics wasnt bad at all. it fit the theme pretty well and it turned out to be a nice song

the only thing i can say is that the track was a little long. I would have made it a little shorter so as to not lose people
thanks homie, means a lot. appreciate you taking the time to give me critique and listen to the whole song. i will definetely take into all of your words of advkce. and the positive comments you gave to me i will take into my confidence in making music. everytime i get a hater i will remember that that nigga food for thought knows im dope, and i will strike right back. i hope that you will remember my name as an artist and when you see me on tv with tyler the creator you will know that i started here getting this compliment. i will inform you if i have any new music and i hope that we can continue this form of sharing and direct feedback. keep up the good commenting.

oh yeah btw if i want to make the track shorter what would you recommend taking out, the start with the harold and kumar or the end?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #21
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yeah, lay off the word swag and don't say real talk every few minutes like some others do
you mean dumb it down a bit rap about everyday shit?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #22
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How is it dumbing it down by not saying the word swag? That's like the most common stupid word that generic rappers and other wierdos are saying nowadays. I wasn't implying that you shouldn't be real, I just meant you don't have to say 'real talk' after every sentence, like some others do at the forum.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #23
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop stretching words and make that annoying voice when you do that.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #24
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How is it dumbing it down by not saying the word swag? That's like the most common stupid word that generic rappers and other wierdos are saying nowadays. I wasn't implying that you shouldn't be real, I just meant you don't have to say 'real talk' after every sentence, like some others do at the forum.
yo man you mad?

nah but i still dont know what u refering too by real talk. i wasnt talking about swag btw i understand u dont like the word lmao
Old 06-07-2011, 09:44 PM   #25
netscape check two
N.I.

Are you related to Drunken Monk?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #26
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

If you loved to make music do it, who gives a fuck what any of us think. That being said the song cool, keep at it. I think I listened to a song or two of yours in the Booth and they were good too.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #27
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you need to try and sound blacker. real talk.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #28
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

im doing my best man^

aight thanks for comments guys, and i dont really give a fuck if someone thinks i can make it, i just want some views on my video lol. much love corp fam
Old 06-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
you need to try and sound blacker. real talk.
hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ur fucking white???

jesus....