news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
trinking
MaximumMason

trinking iron monkeytrinking iron monkeytrinking iron monkey
Default Big Sean and Cyhi Da Prince

For those that don't know these are some new dudes under the GOOD music label...and I think they are fuckin garbage...i havent heard one song from these kids that I liked, even a little bit. Anybody on here feeling them? or maybe got some shit that might change my mind? I saw the tracklist for Big Sean's new album and was curious to see if anybody was actually checkin for these cats.

trinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fucks wiff big sean

wiz nd sean on the 2nd verse

cyhi
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
Jragonsoul

Jragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkey

Shit I like GOOD MUSIC but then again I listen to so much shit.....................................
Jragonsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

This nigga Big Sean was in Philly Last week and he was on the radio, it was time to spit some bars for the night, he did his thing for about 5 minutes then this nigga ran outta bars, he couldnt think of nothing for the next 7 minutes to spit,the dj looped the beat like 5 times for him to start rhyming, he was like "you shouldve told me" "i'm sorry man", how do you run outta bars?????
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote