news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface
Default first viewz on NINJA GAIDEN 3 (gameplay)

check it, lookz marvelous to me ,, cant wait .
stay sharp, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrUZX...eature=related
whatz dope?, ng3 comin to wii
tere's a new wii u console comin btw with a mad controllah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBOUnShYFec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcQZmctjles
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

The gameplay and violence put a tears on my eyes, but one thing that I noticed that makes me sad, is that their is not much dismembering of arms, legs and heads as the previous Ninja Gaiden games. I really hope the change this.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:27 AM   #3
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

it has too much qte and if you do a charged up attack he pretty much kills everything for you.

team ninja sucks now. itagaki made that game. it was the first game i played at e3 and i broke the game when i had to climb up the wall using the shoulder buttons. hayabusa kept falling through the stage.

they made this game too easy.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

well wasnt the last one too hard?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

did everyone started off playing hard?

Old 06-10-2011, 07:26 AM   #6
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I always play first on normal then play on hard. I finished NG2 on mentor twice.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #7
FRiTz
LORD AKU

FRiTz crouching tigerFRiTz crouching tiger

looks fucking dope. hopefully it isnt too easy, them press one button to do a huge combo gets boring
FRiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:44 AM   #8
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318257/

WOW! they are really fucking up the gameplay real bad. First there won't be ANY! dismemberment of any kind, they provided a retarded, contradictory explanation to this that I won't even rant about. When asked about weapons they sort of said that you might find some weapons that are part of the story, but the main goal is to keep it centered around the sword play. Now this really worries me, that almost sounds like a no. These developers need to be slap for such atrocities, How is it possible to think taking dismemberment out of the gameplay will actually make it better?.

edit: there won't be playable side characters.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 06-12-2011 at 07:02 AM.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #9
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

team ninja fell off once they got rid of itagaki this game will suck

Old 06-15-2011, 07:16 AM   #10
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

tru , but I still like it,
Old 04-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #11
pro.Graveface

any1 in the battlez or trialz?!?!?!?! PS3,
"gravegostone" "mcGRAVEFACE" add on
Old 04-26-2012, 03:00 AM   #12
pro.Graveface

I think ng 1 for vita and specialy 2 for XBOX360 are the greatest chapterz of ninja gaiden!
ng 3 the wurst!!!! but the battlez are dope! ghost stealth kill hayaa
Old 04-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #13
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Ninja Gaiden 3 is the worst of the series, definitely. But still is fun to play because of the things that remained as Ninja Gaiden, plus the steel on bone action ain't bad. If they hadn't taken dismemberment it would've been so much better.

The positives of this games are:
The graphics - blood, stages, bad guys all look better.

The online component - 4VS4, trial challenges and ninja customization only serve to add good replay value.

Training mode - you can practice the combos here.

Steel on bone action - when you are about to deliver the finishing blow to the enemy, the camera close in on the sword as it goes through the torso. It would be much better if the sword could actually cut.

The Alchemist - They look really cool, they are hard to fight against. It's really fun to see them in action using their alchemy to create rocks, which they use to attack and block.

Ryu Hayabusa - His unmasked face looks badass and his japanese voice sound as equally as badass.

The negatives are:
Let's begin with no dismemberment - The new person in charge on development is simply a rainbow faggot. Who decided for himself that decapitation is a little cartoonish and had the balls to say the fans were tired of that. LOL!

Capcom shady business style - All of the DLC's are on the disk. I bought one and once I saw the 100KB code, I decided to avoid the rest.

No weapons - They took out all of the weapons of the game to later released only 2 of them through DLC. Now, the DLC is free for the campaign, but you have to paid to use the weapons online. This is retarded as hell.

Horrible story - They said they wanted a realistic story and the reason we didn't get the other weapons is because the person in charge wanted the story to be concentrated on the sword. But the only thing they managed is to make it cheesy and worst. They failed even at that.

The fighting feels like is on rails - When you first play this game you'll only feel disappointed at how Ryu is doing everything by himself. When you are about to finish off an enemy with the press of any attack he'll do a finishing combo, which it looks amazing, but you as a player aren't doing anything.

Ultimate technique - It's been reduced to a simple killing attack that teleports towards enemy after enemy no matter where they are. No skills needed to use it, just hold the button and watch as the game does everything for it self.

Ninpo - There's only 1 you can use on campaign and another 1 on online.

No other characters - You can't use any other character on the campaign and online.

Final verdict:
Is best to avoid this game if you aren't a hardcore fan of the series. Even with that this game doesn't deserved $60 from anybody. This is the worst sequel in gaming history and the laziest. They unnecessarily took so many things that made NG1/2 great. Things that fans actually love about the series, while at the same time lowering the game standards and using shady business tactics to get more of that money with less work.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 04-26-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #14
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

16th_Chamber drunken masta16th_Chamber drunken masta

shit! i was gonna drop 60$ on this, but i decided to pick up DMC HD collection instead and NG2 . looks like this is a rental.
16th_Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #15
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

How is ng2

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote