news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

APOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killa
Default Your Top 10 favorite Quentin Tarantino characters?

mine:

10. Louis Gara (Robert Deniro, Jackie Brown)

This character is hilarious without even trying. Robert Deniro has a moustache first of all, and he's slow and a litle dumb. Also, the part where he was fucking furious at Mel (Bridgette Fonda) for taking too long to get ready to do a transaction at the mall, then wandering off, not giving him the bag, and purposely annoying him, which made him kill her, had me cracking up.
lulz: @ 0:11 - 0:19 @ 2:14 - 2:20 @ 3:26 - 3:35

9. Alabama Whitman (Patricia Arquette, True Romance)

I fell in love with her character. She's sexy as hell and i love her voice. Her personality through out the film always caught my attention and was my favorite character in the film i have to say. this is a beautiful scene

8. Joe Cabot (Lawrence Tierny, Reservoir Dogs)

i always loved the big boss characters in films and Tierny did this role perfect. he had funny parts like when he called Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi) a faggot hahaha and the part where he cuts off Mr. Orange (Tim Roth)
Orange: he don't tip
Joe: he don't tip? what do you mean he don't tip?
Orange: he don't believe in it
Joe: shut up!...what do you mean he don't believe in it?
and this is his best scene

7. Hugo Stiglitz (Til Schweiger, Inglourious Basterds)

the characters who are crazy and have crazy thoughts have always been my favorite. Hugo's demeanor in this movie was truly mind capturing. he's quiet and you wouldn't notice him, but when he's driven into violent acts you'll never forget the name Hugo Stiglitz.

"say auf wiedersehen to your Nazi balls"
[youtube]T9V63LdTV7A[youtube]

6. Mickey Knox (Woody Harrelson, Natural Born Killers)

another dimented character. i like the way his character was created with the circular sunglasses and the slow, wait-to-kill charactersitc in the intro..he's like Hugo Stigltiz but American. but Mickey has way more personality, and more movie time. start at @ 4:30

5. Sgt. Donny "The Bear Jew" Donowitz (Eli Roth, Inglourious Basterds)

the whole background of his character is cool. a jew from boston, who "bashes Nazis' brains in with a baseball bat", with the bat signed from the people in his boston neighborhood. the character is genius. when the audience in theaters endured that
long, anxious wait for Donny to come out of the tunnel, i expected to see soldier attire. but he comes out with necklaces and wife beater, looking like the mob sent him. eye capturing scene right here: shitty quality, nobody has it

4. Colonel Hans Landa (Christoph Waltz, Inglourious Basterds)

when Tarantino wrote the character, he thought he created someone unplayable. come to think of it, i don't have the slightest clue who else would be able to play his part. intelligent, polite, charming and still being someone you don't want to fuck with. i like how despite being in the SS, he doesn't believe in Nazi philosophy and confirms it when he lets Hitler die in the end of the movie. i couldn't find his better scenes in a decent upload so i give you this one the woman recognizes him as the one who killed her family a few years back, that's why it gets dramatic with the music
(removed the video, not working)

3. Ordell Robbie (Samuel L. Jackson, Jackie Brown)

any Samuel L. Jackson character in a QT movie are the peoples' favorites. you can't resist L Jackson's style of acting. in this film he's a gun smuggler who is like his other roles in personality but in this movie he's jacked and has a braided goatee and long hair. every scene he's in, it makes you pay close attention. and he executes his words flawlessly with that distinct attitude. from @ 3:45 and on is one of my favorite movie scenes but if you're too lazy watch it from @ 5:55 and on

2. Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt, Inglourious Basterds)

along with Hans Landa, he's the character you talk about as you're walking out of the cinema. Brad Pitt with a cruel southern accent and a mustache with a blood lust for Nazis...perfect. his character is complex actually. a moonshine seller from the
mountaints of Tennessee, with a noose scar on his neck, and is never afraid of anything. Hans Landsa captured him and asked him, "if you were in my position right now would you show me mercy?", he replies, "nope" confidently. awesome character. he carves a Nazi symbol into the fore heads of the very few he lets survive. overall, he kicks hans landa's ass

1. Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction)

you saw it coming. Jules Winnfield #1 QT character. describing how i feel about Jules is hard. you gotta love him. when he recites the Ezekiel 25: 17 before "busting a cap in a nigga's ass" is his most memorable thing and his countless funny scenes like "im a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, motherfucker" and so on. anyways, here you go...AND YOU WILL KNOW, MY NAME IS THE LORD

your 10 favorite?

Last edited by APOLLO STASH; 06-09-2011 at 05:43 PM.
APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #2
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The best character he ever did was Pai Mei and he wasn't even on your list.

Thread fail.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

APOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killa

pai mei? best QT character? lololololol post fail
this is my list, makes u mad? deal with it fag lololol feel free to make your own
every character on my shit fucks up pai mei

Last edited by APOLLO STASH; 06-09-2011 at 06:58 PM.
APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

^^pai mei is even an old character from a buncha Kung Fu flicks, he was probably joking.

1. Ordell
2. Christoph Waltz (don't remember the character name)
3. Jules
4. Vincent
5. Mr Pink
6. Jackie Brown
7. Mia
8. Stuntman Mike
9. Jungle Julia
10. Chris Tucker

This guy knows how to make a fuckin movie
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pai Mai isn't a original character so technically it shouldn't make the list, decent list but you should of added Stuntman Mike

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

stuntman mike was a little boring to me. i enjoyed death proof, but not as much as QT's other movies. and jungle julia was gonna be number 10 but i was like fuck, i love Alabama, but damn, Louis from jackie brown, hmmm....Louis 10, Alabama 9
Old 06-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #7
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well. Mickey Knox shouldn't be on the list because Oliver Stone re-wrote his character significantly.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #8
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tarantino's ability to write realistic black characters is about as impressive as his dialogue. no white writer can do it like him. to put yourself in another race's shoes and succeed in telling their story is impressive as hell. he can do it...not many can.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

uh, Mr. fuckin Blonde anyone? eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:22 PM   #10
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So many characters in Kill Bill could of made the list too like Go Go, also Sam Jackson in Jackie Brown is one of my fav's and of course Sex Machine from Dusk Till Dawn. Michael Parks recurring character too

Last edited by MaskedAvenger; 06-09-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #11
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

Vincent Vega (John Travolta, Pulp Fiction)
The Wolf (Harvey Keitel, Pulp Fiction)
Marsellus Wallace (Ving Rames, Pulp Fiction)
Mia Wallace (Uma Thurman, Pulp Fiction)
Jimmy (Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction)
Butch (Bruce Willis, Pulp Fiction)
Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen, Reservoir Dogs)
Drexyl Spivey (Gary Oldman, True Romance)
Jackie Brown (Pam Grier, Jackie Brown)
Beatrix Kiddo (Uma Thurman, Kill Bill)
Budd (Michael Madsen, Kill Bill)
O-Ren Ishii (Lucy Liu, Kill Bill)
Jungle Julia (Sydney Tamiia Poirtier)

this was my honorable mentions, the ones i sadly and reluctantly let go, especially Vince
Old 06-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #12
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

ahaha nice call, how did I forget the wolf

Old 06-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #13
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

my fav character would have to be that boxer (butch) from pulp fiction. he the one that did vincent in and watched marcelllus get buttfucked
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #14
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

no one likes the bride?
Old 06-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #15
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
no one likes the bride?
she almost made my list, she's in my honorable mentions