news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #151
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo i cant wait til i watch this shit ! not that it matters but its insane it made 200mil on its opening weekend...holy shit.. let me ask yall comic fans, would i still enjoy it if i dont know the background story ?
Old 05-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #152
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
yo i cant wait til i watch this shit ! not that it matters but its insane it made 200mil on its opening weekend...holy shit.. let me ask yall comic fans, would i still enjoy it if i dont know the background story ?
I think you will...the director did a good job making this all work out. Good action scenes, funny back and forth between characters, and Scarlett Johansson. I saw it last night and enjoyed it. Let us know what you think if you watch it.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #153
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Hate to say it, but probably one of my favorite comic book movies of all time.

Movie suprised me, wasn't excepecting it to be that damm GOOD.

Last edited by V1LLAIN; 05-16-2012 at 06:41 AM.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #154
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
I think you will...the director did a good job making this all work out. Good action scenes, funny back and forth between characters, and Scarlett Johansson. I saw it last night and enjoyed it. Let us know what you think if you watch it.
good lookin on the reply and i'll def. post my review after i watch it. peace.

im just eagerly waiting for Silver Surfer to come out since thats my fav. super hero.. that Fantastic Four shit dont count...lol
Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 AM   #155
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FUCKING HULK!!!! stole every scene he was in niggaaa. and after the credits! HYPE SHIT!!!! That deli scene was mad funny too lol.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #156
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

going to have to download this
Old 05-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #157
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup. gonna go see it again at the movies this weekend. red baron frozen pizzas with the avengers on the box has free ticket codes inside. (worth $13) i won 2 tickets in one box and only had to pay 3 dollars at the counter. people behind me were heated when they had to shell out $29. dude was like. "lets go grab a pizza and we can eat and come back for the later show." hahahahahaa
Old 05-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #158
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

sick movie, probably gonna go round 2 this weekend cheeeaaa

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #159
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #160
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

any one has a link for online streaming
im too poor to go to the theater
Old 05-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #161
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
yup. gonna go see it again at the movies this weekend. red baron frozen pizzas with the avengers on the box has free ticket codes inside. (worth $13) i won 2 tickets in one box and only had to pay 3 dollars at the counter. people behind me were heated when they had to shell out $29. dude was like. "lets go grab a pizza and we can eat and come back for the later show." hahahahahaa
I went to the grocery store and was looking to cop a Red Baron pizza and get a code. The only ones that had The Avengers on the box were ones with pork in it, so I couldn't mess with that. I would've definitely went to watch it again if I could've got hooked up. Oh well, I still got a four cheese pizza so it wasn't a total waste.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #162
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
any one has a link for online streaming
im too poor to go to the theater
dont know about the streaming pretty sure theres a torrent for this
Old 05-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #163
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will see this movie again hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. I smell an Oscar.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #164
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Yeah this was a cool movie. imo better than the 2 ironman flicks which were awesome too. Downey Jr owns this flick lol, but yeah the hulk was good too.

Gotta say though, Scarlett Johansson is the shittiest actress of all time. I swear they only put her in films cos she looks like a dirty slut that would take it in the ass, get pissed on, mouthraped, shitted on and have the shit slapped out of her all the time.

my dick you dirty fucken ho, stop acting though you can't even say lines slut
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #165
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

oh yeah lmao @ how much of an epic dork captain america is.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote