news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #166
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #167
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
It's going down this Friday.
Thats what she said!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:14 AM   #168
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

greatest super hero movie as of late, hands down.

Hulk just beasted out and it twas biblical.

RDJ is the fuckin man, Stark is prolly the illest hero out.

dope ass flick, gonna have to see it again. the after credits was dope, but apparently it went on for little bit and i only caught one part of it

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #169
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the post credits scene is just them eating shawarma at a busted up restaurant after the fight, still in costume just awkwardly eating in silence for probably like 20-30 seconds.

if you saw thanos, then you saw the most important part

apparently the inclusion of thanos as the behind the scenes bad guy was joss whedon's idea.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #170
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aight, then ya. i didnt miss anything

Thanos gonna be an ill villian for the next one

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #171
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I doubt they will use Thanos as the primary villain in the next film, my guess is they will continue with him pulling the strings until hopefully a third movie.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #172
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Avengers has crossed the One Billion mark in just 19 days, it's beaten The Dark Knight and it currently sits at number 11 on the all time opening list.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #173
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^The Dark Knight Rises will surpass that number for sure.

I saw the Avengers for the second time all ready. Even freaking better. I cannot grasp as to how they managed to not mess this movie up. Omg! The movie gives off such a wonderful feeling! Fight after fight, explosion after explosion, great story, awesome acting, good camera action, Scarlet's ass, just everything. After last night, I felt like a new person. This movie had better win an Oscar! Avatar is bs compared to the Avengers!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #174
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #175
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default Ed Norton comments on The Avengers

Edward Norton On Marvel's THE AVENGERS: "It Just Isn't Very Important To Me"
During an interview with Hitfix, the man who was all set to reprise the role of Bruce Banner in The Avengers before things went awry is asked if he has seen the movie yet. Check out his response..
Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy - 5/22/2012
I'm sure you have all heard the story - or stories - behind Edward Norton not returning to play Bruce Banner/The Hulk in Joss Whedon's The Avengers. After playing the character in The Incredible Hulk it was more or less assumed that it was a done deal, and he would be back to reprise the role. But this was not to be - the reasons why would depend on who you asked about it. Some took Norton's side, some Marvel's, but I'm sure most people think it's moot now anyway as we ended up with a pretty great replacement in Mark Ruffalo. But how is Norton feeling about the whole thing now that the movie is out?..

Mark is like a brother to me," he said, praising "Avengers" star Mark Ruffalo's commitment to his work overall. "Besides, he's got two kids, and I'm really happy he gets to have this moment with them," he continued. When I asked him if he'd actually seen the film yet, that's when he admitted that he had not, and that it hadn't been a priority.

That excerpt is from Drew McWeeny's Cannes interview with the actor, who is there to promote Wes Anderson's new movie Moonrise Kingdom, and McWeeny is quick to point out that although his response to being asked about The Avengers comes across as dismissive in print, it didn't in context of the interview which was mainly focused on his work in that. Personally I can understand whey he hasn't rushed out to see it yet. Whatever the reasons for him not returning to the role, there is no doubt that he was passionate and committed to the character while he was involved in that universe. He's moved on to other things, and perhaps there is still some disappointment about how things worked out. Anyway, what do you guys make of his comments?
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #176
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

the hulk sucked as a stand alone movie and the avengers looks like another typical popcorn flick (havent seen it, not going to). and if the dudes other film The cabin in the woods is anything to go, it most likely sucks too
Old 05-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #177
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL McWeeny?

I couldn't read much after that.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #178
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

couldn't you have just posted this in the avengers thread?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #179
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
the hulk sucked as a stand alone movie and the avengers looks like another typical popcorn flick (havent seen it, not going to). and if the dudes other film The cabin in the woods is anything to go, it most likely sucks too
ed norton version of the hulk was weak imo.
im pretty sure someone is going to come in here with a long response that i wont read on why
they believe to be the shit.
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #180
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
ed norton version of the hulk was weak imo.
im pretty sure someone is going to come in here with a long response that i wont read on why
they believe to be the shit.
it was fucking horrendus