news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-17-2011, 01:28 AM   #46
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ Miami Heat avatar

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #47
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

A Philadelphia jury today convicted three people on all charges for the roles they played in the chain of events that resulted in the 2006 death of Danieal Kelly, the disabled 14-year-old girl who starved and withered away in her mother's squalid West Philadelphia home.

The Common Pleas Court jury of six men and six women spent about seven hours reviewing the evidence against Danieal's absentee father, Daniel Kelly Sr., and codefendants Dana Poindexter and Mickal Kamuvaka, both social workers, before returning the verdicts at about 3:45 p.m.

The jury spent about 40 minutes deliberating late Thursday afternoon following eight days of testimony and a long day of often-impassioned closing arguments by three defense attorneys and the prosecutor and legal instructions from Judge Jeffrey P. Minehart.

Sentencing was set for Sept. 6.

Both Kelly and Kamuvaka had been in custody - Kelly because he tried to flee, Kamuvaka because she was already serving a federal sentence on a health-care fraud conviction involving Danieal's case.

Minehart immediately ordered Poindexter's bail revoked and he was taken into custody immediately.

Danieal, 14, who had cerebral palsy and could not care for herself, was found dead on Aug. 4, 2006 in a two-bedroom apartment she shared with her mother and eight siblings.

She weighed 42 pounds when she died, the weight of an average five-year-old. Authorities said she was laying on an excrement-stained mattress, her back pocked with maggot-infested bedsores, one exposing her hip bone.

"It's been five years and I am tremendously, tremoundously gratified by the jury's verdict," said Acting First Assistant District Attorney Edward McCann, who with Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Selber got the case on Danieal's death.

McCann said that Kelly Sr. faces a seven-year prison sentence, Poindexter a prison term of 8 to 16 years and Kamuvaka a sentenced of up to 25 years.

Kelly Sr., 40, was charged with child endangerment for allegedly abandoning Danieal and her year-older brother, Daniel Jr., with his ex-wife in 2005 although he took them from her 10 years earlier because of neglect.

Poindexter, 54, a former intake social worker for the city Department of Human Services, was charged with reckless endangerment, child endangerment and perjury.

Prosecutors alleged that Poindexter never visited the Kelly house to investigate neglect complaints involving Danieal and then kept the investigation open for 2-1/2 years, preventing her from getting in-home services.

Kamuvaka, 62, was founder and top administrator of MultiEthnic Behavioral Health Inc., a DHS subcontractor, assigned the Kelly case after Poindexter surrendered the file in September 2005.

A MultiEthnic caseworker was supposed to do twice-weekly in-home visits to ensure Danieal and her siblings were safe and getting needed social services.

Kamuvaka was charged with involuntary manslaughter and counts involving falsifying paperwork to try to fool investigators into believing the Kelly household actually got the twice-weekly visits.

Defense attorneys for the three defendants argued that only Danieal's mother should be held responsible for her daughter's Aug. 4, 2006 starvation death.

Andrea Kelly, 42, pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in 2009 and is serving 20 to 40 years in prison.

Daniel Kelly removed the children in 1995 after in-laws reported that Andrea was neglecting them. He took the children to Pittsburgh, where he had started living with a girlfriend and the couple and the children subsequently relocated to Phoenix, Ariz. where they had three other children.

Kelly, Danieal and her brother returned to Philadelphia in July 2003 from Arizona after their father and his girlfriend separated.

Kelly and the two children again started living with Andrea - who by then had seven other children - her mother and other relatives. But in March 2004 Kelly got ejected from the house after arguing with his mother-in-law.

Kelly saw his son once more before Danieal died but not her. Kelly testified that his ex-wife moved and would not say where she and the children were living.

Prosecutors, however, called that an easy out for a man who really only was there for the children when someone else was there to help.

"They didn't see her as a human being," said Acting First Assistant District Attorney Edward McCann in his closing argument, as a photo was projected in the courtroom of a smiling Danieal in happier times, at a special school for disabled children where witnesses said she thrived.

"It's time for them to stop hiding behind her, this unfit mother," McCann added. "This is their trial and it's time for them to be held accountable for what they did and didn't do."

-http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110715_Three_convicted_in_death_of_Danieal_Kelly .html

Old 07-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #48
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats some sad shit right there^
Old 07-15-2011, 09:34 PM   #49
check two
N.I.

She kept having more and more kids while letting the one wither and die? What types of dudes were having sex with that creature?

Old 07-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #50
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

It's sad that dumb ass black women keep having kids. They do that shit on purpose so welfare can take care of them the rest of their life and so they won't have to get a job. Look at that dumb ass white woman who they call Octomom. She's a dumb bitch. Also that dumb white bitch Kate Gosselin got a bunch of kids. I'm surprised when i see some white women who got a bunch of kids because i usually don't see them with a lot of kids. It's the black women i'm used to seeing with a bunch of kids because they're idiots. Their baby fathers are fucking losers and they continue to get pregnant by black men losers LOL. I talked to a black woman i've been friends with for awhile who has 3 kids and she told me yesterday she was recently told by her doctor that she's pregnant. She said she's gonna have a abortion which surprised me. She doesn't have a job. I told her she need to stop fucking or take birth control pills. She said she was taking birth control pills for awhile but she said the pills make her gain weight and lose her hair. So she stopped taking them. I'm gonna stop seeing her because her life is messed up. She's been unemployed for awhile and she doesn't have her own place because she's living with a guy she just met who she doesn't have a relationship with. She said he wants to get with her but she doesn't like him. She said she's gonna be moving with her mom soon. It seems to me like the only job she wants is a club stripper because she's done that before at several clubs. She never talks to me about other jobs she's interested in. I've paid her several times to be intimate with her and she got a banging body but i'm not paying her anymore for intimacy. I'm tired of wasting money on prostitutes LOL. I don't care if i don't get sex until i die LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #51
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
She kept having more and more kids while letting the one wither and die? What types of dudes were having sex with that creature?
^^^^^this

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #52
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahahahhaAAHA!!!
dude you're a fucking faggot
Old 07-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #53
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Who you calling a faggot? Me? LOL. I ain't a faggot. I love women. I just don't wanna be in a relationship because i don't trust them money hungry bitches.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #54
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

religion and stupidity.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #55
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
It's sad that dumb ass black women keep having kids. They do that shit on purpose so welfare can take care of them the rest of their life and so they won't have to get a job. Look at that dumb ass white woman who they call Octomom. She's a dumb bitch. Also that dumb white bitch Kate Gosselin got a bunch of kids. I'm surprised when i see some white women who got a bunch of kids because i usually don't see them with a lot of kids. It's the black women i'm used to seeing with a bunch of kids because they're idiots. Their baby fathers are fucking losers and they continue to get pregnant by black men losers LOL.
Black women love black men who are very dependent. Why? Because we're known not to think for ourselves. It's what's common.

Me, however, I'm no one's puppet. I've been on my own since I was 18 and I've done a pretty good job. I'm not some street mofo who can't read.

Quote:
I talked to a black woman i've been friends with for awhile who has 3 kids and she told me yesterday she was recently told by her doctor that she's pregnant. She said she's gonna have a abortion which surprised me. She doesn't have a job. I told her she need to stop fucking or take birth control pills. She said she was taking birth control pills for awhile but she said the pills make her gain weight and lose her hair. So she stopped taking them. I'm gonna stop seeing her because her life is messed up. She's been unemployed for awhile and she doesn't have her own place because she's living with a guy she just met who she doesn't have a relationship with. She said he wants to get with her but she doesn't like him. She said she's gonna be moving with her mom soon. It seems to me like the only job she wants is a club stripper because she's done that before at several clubs. She never talks to me about other jobs she's interested in. I've paid her several times to be intimate with her and she got a banging body but i'm not paying her anymore for intimacy. I'm tired of wasting money on prostitutes LOL. I don't care if i don't get sex until i die LOL.
Ok. You like a dirty hooker who has three kids who are probably trick babies. She's living with a desperate man so she can feed her kids. I KNOW the guy is banging her everyday, which explains how she got pregnant. Plus, you paid to nut in this dirty chick and you want to nut in her again, don't know?

Listen, if the sex is good then by all means go for it. Just don't fall in love with a hooker with kids.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:15 PM   #56
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I think the guy she's living with might be fucking her but she swears he's not because she's not interested in him. I haven't fucked her because i'm afraid of having sex because i don't want kids. Ya'll can laugh at me all you want for not having sex with women and i don't care. I ain't having no kids and i ain't letting no woman trap me into having kids and having to pay for child support like so many black men are doing. When i'm intimate with women, i just like kissing their body and i like them kissing my chest nipples because that makes me cum LOL. I also have a foot fettish and i like massaging and kissing women's feet.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #57
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I think the guy she's living with might be fucking her but she swears he's not because she's not interested in him. I haven't fucked her because i'm afraid of having sex because i don't want kids.
Charles, what man in his right mind would allow a woman to live with him for free? Trust me when I say that he's hitting it raw daily! Of course she's going to tell you no because you're a potential customer.

There's something to keep in mind, Charles. SHE'S A HOOKER! If you were to nut in her, legally, she can't come after you for child support because sex was a financial transaction. If you do decide to nut in her, you might want to make her sign a release form stating that if she were to get pregnant, she can't come after you for child support.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #58
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I'm never going to fuck her Ironman. She already got 3 kids and i'm not gonna get her pregnant because i don't want kids. She said she doesn't want anymore kids and she shouldn't want anymore because 3 is enough. I'm going to the hotel with her in November and we're gonna spend the night. I'm gonna kiss on her body and she's gonna kiss on my body like we always do when we're intimate. I spent the night with her at a hotel last December and it was nice because i hadn't slept with a woman in a long time. I would wanna be in a relationship with her if she didn't have kids because she's a nice person but she's stupid when it comes to making decisions.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #59
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

still i ask, where the chicks at?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #60
check two
N.I.

/