news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-30-2011, 11:15 AM   #76
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

300, Avatar all forgettable movies.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:14 PM   #77
DirtMcgehrk
Platinum Chupa Chup

DirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to DirtMcgehrk

I would wholeheartedly not recommend "A Prairie Home Companion".

DirtMcgehrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #78
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Kick-Ass. Completely sucked. The level of humor is having a 9 year old girl say "cunt". Throw Nicholas Cage and some standard wimpy jewfro kid in the mix and you have a film that makes me want to go to Hollywood and throw sulphuric acid on its producers.
LMFAO, but yo, it's ur opinion, B. I absolutly enjoyed this flick and i'm 1 of the hardest to please.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #79
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. Wasted $12 to watch in 3D and 2 1/2 hours of my life on this turd of a movie.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #80
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its prolly been posted but i definitly would NOT reccomend THe Nines with Ryan Reynolds

i missed the very end cuz i had somethin to do but once i found out he was just a crackhead i could not watch anymore. up until i stopped watchin th whole movie made no sense so unless i missed somethin real important at the very end i dont know. DUMBEST MOVIE EVER

on a side note I just got done watchin the Lincoln Lawyer bout an hr. ago and i def. WOULD RECCOMEND that one

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 07-15-2011 at 12:49 AM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #81
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Paul, the one where seth rogen plays an alien. on account of it being fucking terrible and pointless. using the film to spread the message that god don't exist is like the most idiotic thing ever, and it fails every time with its attempts to be funny.

like pegg and frost had a talent enema and then looked in their collective anus, found a haemoiroid and flung it at a camera.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #82
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Knocked Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #83
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

stay far away from that flick "tell tale" boring as fuck

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #84
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao burlesque with christina aguilera, watched it on christmas cos my sister wanted to watch it.

i mean actually its kind of funny in a so bad its good way.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #85
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tree of Life with sean penn. fuck that BS.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:47 AM   #86
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Tree of Life with sean penn. fuck that BS.
Is it true that movie has no dialogue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #87
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Warrior Way has to be the wackest kung fu flick i've ever seen
Old 01-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #88
ShaDynasty

green hornet with seth 'bored of me yet?' rogen

should have decided if it was a comedy or a serious actioner before they filmed it. and had a new script, more suitable director and cast.

maybe they could have made it about a shy woman that finds out her vagina is the cure for AIDS, and has to decide whether or not to use her power.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #89
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Pick up the Russian Terminator and the Fortress 1 and 2.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:45 AM   #90
ShaDynasty

higher learning. I have seen it before but for some reason the terribleness didn't leap out at me like it did the other night.

Omar Epps is the only actor that doesn't completely stink, and thats only until the end when he and tyra banks compete for most stupid unbelievable scream.

Other stupid shit in the movie:

jew faced fuck michael rapaport playing an aryan nazi douchebag

lesbians portrayed as vultures preying on weak and vulnerable girls

larry fishburne doing an accent (i can't be more specific unfortunately)

laughable rape scene

busta rhymes and ice cube gurning and being there for no reason