news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-19-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Kool Herc is blown away by Inspectah Deck

@6:06 herc feels that people focus on the triumph verse too much and overlook his other work.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think herc is right deck is a beast and his verses and his albums are great in their own respects. yeah every artist has bumps in the road but deck did and does still some great stuff. least that's how i feel

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kool Herc says what I've been saying for years...

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #4
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Why the fuck would Herc just be realizing Deck's deadliness now? Was he in a coma or something?
Old 06-20-2011, 09:05 PM   #5
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

i like his shirt

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

real shit
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:08 AM   #7
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

Last edited by Soulless; 06-21-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:13 AM   #8
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Why the fuck would Herc just be realizing Deck's deadliness now? Was he in a coma or something?
lol That's what I was thinking. Dude been around Hip Hop forever and is talking about Deck as if he was some new up and comer.

As for his "one line/verse," I've never understood the obsession with the Triumph verse. It's tight, no doubt, but it's nowhere near his best verse in my opinion. The CREAM verse was way realer and more meaningful. If you're just talking about just a raw rap verse, then his verse on Guillotine is better than the Triumph verse too.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

To the OP Memory Man.

Deck would be a great subject for one of your remix projects.
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:05 PM   #10
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Lol, 'the father of hip hop' has just heard of Inspectah Deck, smfh at this dude.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #11
David Daniel Davis
PRODIGAL SUN

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Take it easy on Kool Herc; he has been having health issues with kidney stones lately and does not have the funds for the care he needs. I was talking to him back in April and told me all about it; he is holding his head though; I usually see him every other month and he has lost some weight but he is still looking healthy. Back to the topic; Inspectah Deck's Triumph verse always overshadows his other outstanding contributions; he is definitely typecast by that verse.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote