news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-21-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default I Like "No Fear" better than "Da Shinin'" is that due to drugs?

????
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

You talking about Da Storm that has the no fear track on it?
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:56 PM   #3
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i think Da Storm is better than Da Shinin. i really don't even like Da Shinin that much
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Da Storm is mad dope; I love that track Danjer.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fucking LOVE "Da Storm" by O.G.C., incredible album, but still i think "Dah Shinin'" is the better LP. i wasn't crazy about it the first time i heard it but over the years it became my favorite BCC albums of all time and still is. beats, rhymes, everything, "Dah Shinin'" is a pure hip-hop classic..

but "Da Storm" is not too far away, i think they could've switched up the sound a little but still why fix something that ain't broke right. i love all early BCC albums when Beatminerz still laced at least 50% of the LPs. they fucked up hard by ditching them for the group album.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
i fucking LOVE "Da Storm" by O.G.C., incredible album, but still i think "Dah Shinin'" is the better LP. i wasn't crazy about it the first time i heard it but over the years it became my favorite BCC albums of all time and still is. beats, rhymes, everything, "Dah Shinin'" is a pure hip-hop classic..

but "Da Storm" is not too far away, i think they could've switched up the sound a little but still why fix something that ain't broke right. i love all early BCC albums when Beatminerz still laced at least 50% of the LPs. they fucked up hard by ditching them for the group album.
They screwed up with that one; they need to use Coptic for more than just a couple of joints on their l.p.'s because he is fire.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
racist randy

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunz of Man View Post
You talking about Da Storm that has the no fear track on it?
lol yeah my bad, i was blastin "No Fear" while i was typing this thread...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

yeah i know, beatminerz had some nice shit, for the people is disappointing...Wild Cowboys in Bucktown is my shit
Old 06-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

this is a sick album, listenable from front to back...especially when you high as fuck

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

only thing i hate about Da Storm.................. is how damn hard it is to find at a reasonable price LOL

but ya i might have to agree, that bangs front to back. as does Da Shinin tho, both are incredible pieces of hip hop.

cosign everything about The Beatminerz too, underrated production team to say the least

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
DXN

DXN drunken mastaDXN drunken masta

I like Dah Shinin better but they both dope in their own right. I miss Starang, he was a natural mc.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #11
racist randy

Starang was definitely the best nigga in the group, the other niggaz are just features lol haha, he carried this one
Old 06-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #12
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Starang was definitely the best nigga in the group, the other niggaz are just features lol haha, he carried this one
Top Dog is dope as hell, and Louisville Sluggah's cool too. I agree that Starang is the best in the group, but don't downplay the others so much when they've got skills as well.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #13
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

yea da storm is the shit, i remember when i found out about bcc and i checked enta da stage, dah shinin, nocturnal, and da storm i was blown away by all the albums, but my fav was always dah shinin, the hellucination track is just too dope, da storm was the shit, i remember walking home from school for like 2 weeks straight listenin to it, hurrican starang song is dope on that
Old 06-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #14
racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster2112 View Post
Top Dog is dope as hell, and Louisville Sluggah's cool too. I agree that Starang is the best in the group, but don't downplay the others so much when they've got skills as well.
lol haha true, maybe i went overboard, starang just was killin shit all over this album..
Old 06-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #15
DXN

DXN drunken mastaDXN drunken masta

They played off each other very well..

Can this be turned officially to the OGC appreciation thread?