news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default underrated tracks appreciation thread

bring up dope wu songs that never get talked about here, rather than 50 million threads about random bangers that get ignored.
i'll start off with GZA- Columbian Ties.

one of the best wu tracks in the last few years imo
the beat is sparse, minimal and repetitive but creates the perfect ambience for gza's high potency darts. the storytelling, imagery, and metaphors are superb.
top notch

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 09-29-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 09-29-2009, 11:18 AM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 09-29-2009, 11:19 AM   #6
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

fucking great opening song always get forgotten for suspect chin niggaz, dangerous grounds, retro godfather

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
dafran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Word!

Bobby Digital - Mantis
Method Man - PLO Style

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #8
starkeylove
The Real Tony Starks

starkeylove drunken mastastarkeylove drunken masta

RZA - Brooklyn Babies...straight fire.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

ya perfect world is one of my favorite tracks on judgment day

Old 09-29-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

do you really? (thang thang)
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tekhita and Cappadonna - I Can See

dope ass joint goddam! cant find it on youtube

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

new shit

scroll to :49 and take a trip

word.

and they got another joint on the same CD, called Immuniati with Rasul Allah. priest KILLED THAT SHIT. but i couldnt find it on youtube

Old 09-29-2009, 01:25 PM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

this makes my dick hard.

Old 09-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #14
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^that's one of my favorite tracks on there, epic...that's probably one of the most underrated "wu affiliate" cds...i need to give that one a spin i haven't listened to it in years

paintbrush is awesome too
Old 09-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #15
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote