news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-26-2011, 02:40 AM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:41 AM   #17
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some new infos on the game here...

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/119/1197638p1.html

Pleased to hear the graphic novel cut-scenes are back!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #18
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

New, insanely ill footage!...

- KP -
Old 11-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #19
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looking forward this game !!!
Hope not so easy than episode 1 & 2.

In this vein, Stranglehold was a good game too

EDIT: do you know more game with Vigilante ?

Last edited by noisebeat; 11-24-2011 at 07:42 AM.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #20
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 12-09-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #21
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Been pushed back til May but new trailer released...

- KP -
Old 03-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #22
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

- KP -
Old 03-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #23
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sick looking multiplayer...

- KP -
Old 03-30-2012, 07:12 PM   #24
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

multiplayer looks poor imo

really basic.... gameplay isnt the strong point of r* games, and just like RDR and gta4s online i dont think this will be any good either

im deffo buying the game though, then will sell it after i complete the single player.

went out and bought max payne 1 & 2 on the 360 (first time playing them). really great games... good atmosphere, story and set pieces. hopefully the 3rd is just as good
Old 03-31-2012, 04:19 PM   #25
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this looks nice
Old 05-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #26
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

First review, looks and sounds badass!

- KP -
Old 05-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #27
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I've only played through the first few levels, but Max Payne 3 is fun as hell. The gunplay is on point and the cutscenes are real slick. I haven't tried any of the multiplayer yet, but so far I'm really enjoying the game.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:39 AM   #28
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

The multiplayer portion of the game is fun too. I played a couple of rounds on this office level and had a good time popping out from behind desks and walls to get the drop on people. If the rest of the maps are designed as well I'm really going to enjoy this a lot. Rockstar has just gotten my hopes up for what they're going to do with GTA V after playing this one.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:19 AM   #29
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Multiplayer didn't work yesterday but the game isn't officially out yet in Europe so they might open the servers tomorrow.

Max Payne needs a little getting used to after years of CoD and Battlefield but after 4 levels I'm steadily getting better. Might also have something to do with the double 1911 Semi Automatic pistol.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #30
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Think I'm gonna have to upgrade my PC purely to play this!

- KP -