news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-24-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta
Default Wu-Tang Clan performing Gravel Pit at Glastonbury 2011

this is all that i can find so far, but apparently wu performed a 45 minute set tracks that included Bring Da Ruckus Shame on a nigga and Ice Cream but for some unknown fucked up reason the BBC decide to show just this.. im sure more willl eventually be shown but this is just fucked up for now..
Old 06-24-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

after watching it the video they suggested i check out next was a hitler speech

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #3
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They finished the set by making the crowd applaud over the Lupe Kick Push beat!? lol

RZA's glasses were sick, looked like Bob Digi design

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

their microphone levels were fucking horrible
Old 06-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Yeh if you weren't near the front I doubt you'd have heard much.

This video almost proves what I saw at the concert last week. Meth, U-God and Ghost are the enegertic whilst everyone else stays back, admittedly those 3 are the ones in this song but noone else got involved.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

they showed this on the BBC, with no censorship and on the internet it's fucking censored? what the fuck.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:53 PM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post

This video almost proves what I saw at the concert last week. Meth, U-God and Ghost are the enegertic whilst everyone else stays back, admittedly those 3 are the ones in this song but noone else got involved.
usually rza is right up there with those 3 but idk what he was doing there... didn't even perform his gravel pit verse
Old 06-25-2011, 06:02 AM   #8
diabolos88

diabolos88 shaolin monk

Why do they always omit Ghostface's verse when they do Gravel Pit live? It's one of my favourites!
diabolos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:11 AM   #9
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Awful.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.

Last edited by Gitche Manito; 06-25-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

funny , I was just watching Cameo's 'back and forth' video yesterday.

mef in that white robe pullin a pretty tony is sick.wish their mics woulda been on.

Last edited by INF; 06-25-2011 at 12:58 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #11
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post

word..

the following applies to UK folks only.. but last night on BBC three through the 'red button interactive service' you could select what performances to watch, it was on loop so i caught the last 10-20 mins or so...

the mic levels were so fucking bad, it was an embarrassment to the clan as well as the festival.. but i reckon this could be down to the clans fault or more specifically the engineers they had working on the set, because every other performance i have seen today the mic levels were spot on. I dont know how they could fuck up this big... almost surprised the clan went through with it.. what a joke.

secondly the performances i saw had meth on the forefront of things (as usual), he was the one hyping and speaking to the crowd. Uey and ghost did their thing.. I could be wrong but raekwon and INS were absent, bereta 9 was on stage (looked bemused half the time) and Mathematics was the DJ.. RZA did spit his triumph verse and actually I think managed to uplift the set for a few secs or so..

MK did his triumph verse GZA did his thing too but it just could have been so much more,

right at the end meth led respects for the deceased incl,big pun big l, 2pac biggie etc ending with odb..

should have been alot more but meh i suppose thats whats expected of the clan nowdays..
Old 06-26-2011, 10:26 AM   #13
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Typical..
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #14
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post

Typical..
jesus wept
Old 06-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Ghost and Masta doing CREAM... pretty cool but i wish it was Deck and Rae.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote