news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-25-2011, 04:20 AM   #1
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword
Default Saints Row The Third

There's been a lot of videos floating around lately but this is the best one;

7 minute open world gameplay video

For those that haven't played SR yet, its basically a GTA clone but while R* fucked the series up when they went serious like they did in GTA IV Volition just carried on taking the piss letting you drive around spraying shit on everyone in SR2
Old 06-25-2011, 07:14 AM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol damn they really did carry one takin a piss lol

those big fist things were wild

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

This game is Ill!!! )
Old 06-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i never really liked the series, their games are never as good when u actually play it. they still aren't on GTA's level, but the storyline of this new one sounds interesting

but flyin that jet does look tight as fuck
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This game does look pretty awesome but I would need a demo first to get a feel of the gameplay.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #6
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

GTA4 was a big letdown for me and I'm a big fan of the ps2 era trilogy especially San Andreas. While I rlly liked the realistic approach to some stuff, the removal of so many elements that made San Andreas the fun game it was kinda made me feel like something was missing here.
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:23 PM   #7
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey
Thumbs up

but yea this game looks legit
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #8
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
GTA4 was a big letdown for me and I'm a big fan of the ps2 era trilogy especially San Andreas. While I rlly liked the realistic approach to some stuff, the removal of so many elements that made San Andreas the fun game it was kinda made me feel like something was missing here.
I understand you miss lots of features Gta SA had.. So do I.. But I dont think the game is real let down.. It had some stuff the previous parts didnt. Like custumizeable cell phone, internet, not only being able to fuck the whore, now you can get a handjob, blowjob and a good fuck etc..
Well i think they will add many stuff in the next GTA, stuff SA had and also put new stuff, cuz its needed..

On topic.. I've never played any Saints Row part, but I'm looking forward to this game, according to the trailers..
Old 06-28-2011, 03:11 AM   #9
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Apart from the massive amount of glitches the first SR is worth picking up, it had quite a few wu songs on there
Old 06-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #10
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

SR2 was pretty fresh. I had mine stolen, but being able to fully customize your character is what made it so fresh in my opinion.