news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-23-2005, 12:55 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default why did allah allow the white devil to oppress and force black people into slavery?

ive been wondering why the god of the god's an earths. the supreme all knowing eyeball or whatever let the white man oppress so many other races. maybe it was that time in eternity where the white guys were the bad guys. how longs the universe been around? some 40billion years since the bigbang. yo, in all that time, has the white man been the oppressor and devil or what? everyone with some dominant melanin has been an angel or what? long fuckin time in a big fuckin place(the universe) you know what im saying. somewhere, sometime, the white guys are prolly sitting in the same place as the black guys on present day earth. feeling like they been done wrong for to long. guess what, nobody's gonna fix the shit by trying to theorize the differences between white skin and black skin. peeps be trying to end rascism so they say, but you know half the shit your saying is the shit that started wars and conflicts in the first place. Imagine shutting the fuck up about the white guys and using this medium(the computer) as a tool to evolve, get along and maybe truly solve some REAL problems. yes, we know the white guys are rich, guess what, the rich give a fuck about each other as they give a fuck about you. im not rich, i think they should be beat up a little you know, take they're loot like robin hood an make everyone's day better(most people anyways)

try to Lay off the white man for a thread or two

im not perfect so pick this post to pieces an prove everything i said to mean what I dont intend for it to mean. or, like i expect will happen, we'll lay off the white guys for a bit. hopefully im totally wrong and yall feel like this forums bullshit also. sorry for bein a smartass, i had to get some attention. and wooly, take that quote outta your sig please

peace
Old 10-23-2005, 12:58 PM   #2
Decipha Born

Decipha Born grasshopper
Default Re: why did allah allow the white devil to oppress and force black people into slavery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
ive been wondering why the god of the god's an earths. the supreme all knowing eyeball or whatever let the white man oppress so many other races. maybe it was that time in eternity where the white guys were the bad guys. how longs the universe been around? some 40billion years since the bigbang. yo, in all that time, has the white man been the oppressor and devil or what? everyone with some dominant melanin has been an angel or what? long fuckin time in a big fuckin place(the universe) you know what im saying. somewhere, sometime, the white guys are prolly sitting in the same place as the black guys on present day earth. feeling like they been done wrong for to long. guess what, nobody's gonna fix the shit by trying to theorize the differences between white skin and black skin. peeps be trying to end rascism so they say, but you know half the shit your saying is the shit that started wars and conflicts in the first place. Imagine shutting the fuck up about the white guys and using this medium(the computer) as a tool to evolve, get along and maybe truly solve some REAL problems. yes, we know the white guys are rich, guess what, the rich give a fuck about each other as they give a fuck about you. im not rich, i think they should be beat up a little you know, take they're loot like robin hood an make everyone's day better(most people anyways)

try to Lay off the white man for a thread or two

im not perfect so pick this post to pieces an prove everything i said to mean what I dont intend for it to mean. or, like i expect will happen, we'll lay off the white guys for a bit. hopefully im totally wrong and yall feel like this forums bullshit also. sorry for bein a smartass, i had to get some attention. and wooly, take that quote outta your sig please

peace
The bible is actually a Good book.....its talks about GOD his relationship with man and it also brings up why GOD MADE DEVIL.

PEACE
Decipha Born is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 01:10 PM   #3
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: why did allah allow the white devil to oppress and force black people into slavery?

wow, u guys are smart.....maybe i am wrong and most of the posters here are cool people. sorry if anyone's offended. oh well, who cares. I wasnt aiming to hurt feelings. peace
Old 10-23-2005, 03:06 PM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

i didnt even change the opening, thats the original, im to stupid for KTL. one
Old 10-23-2005, 03:18 PM   #5
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I feel your frustration homie.

It's not even on some color shit anymore, but people don't understand that. It's really rich and wealthy, vs most upper class, middle class, and lower class. But if they got all these classes fighting eachother over rights and shit, it's alot easier for them to manuver. You can go to the poorest black neighborhood and still find white kids in the mix with them, it's just a matter of you got it or you don't.

I said this like 8 times, but a classic example.

Most people here agree 9/11 was orchestrated? How many white people died in 9/11 on some straight up sacrafice tip. If it was really about white people than why would they kill so many? Why do KKK and Neo Nazi parties hate secret societies and new world order concepts? BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT A PART OF THAT.

Take your time, sit down, and think about who the real enemy is for a minute. We're acting like rabid dogs that haven't been fed for days. We get thrown into a pit against another dog, so instinctively we blindly attack it, too stupid to realize the real enemies and opressors are the owners.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 04:12 PM   #6
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha
Default Re: why did allah allow the white devil to oppress and force black people into slaver

God made the devil so god can show and prove what "it" is capable of doing.

GOD is a walking experience, it created this rock we call earth and everything surrounding it, through LIFE “it” can experience his creation, we build a couch and we sit on it to try it out.

“Everyone is to eliminate the devil within them.”

The devil is not a form of a evil human, the devil is a human action looked at from a destructible environment point of view, once one has knowledge of himself it is up to him how to teach his ways, the one can either poison his community or build upon it.

Now Slavery happened because humans have the ability to create/destroy, or “freewill”.

Got to be out for work but I’ll build later.

PEACE

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 04:43 PM   #7
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

"freewill"

That's how fortunate all of us are. We got the choice to live "freely" with a psychological divinity scaling on each of our minds. Your ego is a hard to catch provider of decisions and beliefs. You are the creator and destroyer. Old text just lets that be known to those of us who are using the ego. Its a tall tale for the babies, its really all good.

justice to all of you and any way you choose to stay up.
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 01:57 AM   #8
The Unknown Disciple
The Fast Shadow

The Unknown Disciple sitting duck

I probebly should not say anything cause I'm white, but I didn't grow up in a rich family or a good neighborhood, but many ppl thought I lived a good life cause I'm white, from the time i was born till the time i moved away from home, my family lived on wellfare, my house got shot up various times, I delt drugs from the time I was 8 till 17, just to keep food in my familys house. But still thats beyond the point, my point is white ppl dont all have perfect lives (noone does) But TeknicelStylez said its not color anymore its the rich and wealthy vs. the middle and lower class ppl. There have been slaves of all races throughout history, and I know many ppl probebly dont wanna here it but its the truth. I know no one really gives a fuck about my opinion i just wanted to put my 2 cents in......
I come sharp as a blade and I cut you slow
The Unknown Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:04 PM   #9
Malcom Guevera

Malcom Guevera grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
I feel your frustration homie.

It's not even on some color shit anymore, but people don't understand that. It's really rich and wealthy, vs most upper class, middle class, and lower class.
Nothing is new under the sun as the saying goes.............................

When the ancient celestial beings came to the earth they had created a slave to work for them from the existing ape-man. It is understood in many parts of the world that the and i use quotes "AFRICAN BLACKMAN" is a slave by nature.
Malcom Guevera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:36 AM   #10
Born Ruler I
Lord of the Perfect Black

Born Ruler I grasshopper

Please clarify...

In other words, SHOW AND PROVE.

One

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel
Born Ruler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:41 AM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
It is understood in many parts of the world that the and i use quotes "AFRICAN BLACKMAN" is a slave by nature.
By saying many parts of the world did you mean nazi germany?
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 09:19 AM   #12
Malcom Guevera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
By saying many parts of the world did you mean nazi germany?
Research black threw the languages and many times it boils down to SLAVE. The arab world is a perfect example and this is modern day history.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:21 AM   #13
Malcom Guevera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Ruler I
Please clarify...

In other words, SHOW AND PROVE.

One
Clarify on ???

The man in the mirror is a reflection of the creator, Dont beleive for a second that the original man is an african, if you study the lessons and beleive africa is the EAST, you are wrong!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2005, 09:33 AM   #14
Born Ruler I
Lord of the Perfect Black

Born Ruler I grasshopper

The original man is the Asiatic Black man.

There was originally Asia Major and Asia Minor.

There is nothing separating Asia Minor and Afrika, only man made boundaries. Before continental drift, there were no boundaries.

Those who ran deeper into Afrika were of the same stock as the original man... their mindstate was different.

Anthropological and linguistic study suggests that the great empires of Northeast Afrika were built by those who came from sub Saharan Afrika.

The original Black man did not name himself SLAVE.

The Afrikan empires such as Kush, KMT, Ethiops, etc. were named after the people's Blackness with no relation to beign a SLAVE.

Slaves were made out of original people by half original and a kind of man who set up trading posts.

Reflection of the creator... interesting.

Whose creator?

One

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel
Born Ruler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 09:44 AM   #15
Masta Genius

Everything has a reason in life, when i read the other bible, I found that God or Allah tests faith through persocution, so maybe Allah tested black people by puting them in to slavery, just my thought as God did by putting Jewish people through the Holocaust, and Catholics & Christians through the Holy Crucades