news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
Reccollectah
Veteran Member

Reccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkey
Default Myalansky (Wu-Syndicate) - The Underworld King Is Back , Dissing The Clipse

Wu-International would like to say welcome back to Myalansky, who just got back home recently from serving time on charges of drug trafficking.

He returns right back where he left off, Mya has just released a song tentatively called " VA Day" which samples Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg's "Dre's Day" instrumental. Not one to bite his tongue, Mya takes lyrical shots at his VA residential MC, the infamous Pusha T & Malice of The Clipse.

As always giving, Mya is also currently putting finishing touches on a free mixtape for the fans entitled "AMW.Com" which will be released digitally for free to the fans via this site as well as others sometime in July.

Fans will also be excited to know that he is also working on a follow up to last year's solo album planned to drop sometime this year called "Underworld King" Stay tuned on www.wu-international.com for more updates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSRJ1...embedded#at=74

Last edited by Reccollectah; 06-27-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Reccollectah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no comments........

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

hmmmm.....
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #4
DJ Deoseyus

DJ Deoseyus grasshopper

Dissing Clipse? They probably never heard of him (Myalynsky) before lol.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

or maybe they know each other in the same hood?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

pathetic
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

that was so fuckin garbage, i couldnt hear what he said about the clipse all i caught was their managers a snitch or somethin.

...i dont like the clipse for the simple fact all they do is talk about hustlin but the one dude said they never sold dope. so what is pusha t pushin then?
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:34 PM   #8
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Damn ! wtf happened to his voice? he sounds like he swallowed acid. He used to be so ill !!!!
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #9
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

LMFAO pure comedy, tragicomedy...

8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:02 AM   #10
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch-chef View Post
that was so fuckin garbage, i couldnt hear what he said about the clipse all i caught was their managers a snitch or somethin.

...i dont like the clipse for the simple fact all they do is talk about hustlin but the one dude said they never sold dope. so what is pusha t pushin then?
no one ever said they never sold dope.

malice, the older brother who is almost 40 and just released a book about god or some shit, said they dont sell coke anymore. not that they never sold it.

if you sell a million records and get 10k or 15k a show... you have no reason to be selling coke anymore.
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #11
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:34 AM   #12
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post

Hahahahahahahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #13
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkdude View Post
no one ever said they never sold dope.

malice, the older brother who is almost 40 and just released a book about god or some shit, said they dont sell coke anymore. not that they never sold it.

if you sell a million records and get 10k or 15k a show... you have no reason to be selling coke anymore.
yeah i didnt mean right now, i meant ever. after i read what you wrote i searched around because i been wrong before and found some interviews from him. so i dont know if he was lyin or was tryin get some heat off him with that manager shit or if maybe he just wanted jesus to form a better opinion of him since he found himself a religion. either way i dont believe them and i'm basically done carin.

Last edited by ch-chef; 06-28-2011 at 01:02 AM.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:08 AM   #14
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i think wu syndicate knows the clipse i don't know how tho. they did a song on napoleons album
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:38 AM   #15
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie sinclair View Post
hahahahahahahahah

lol

8 is online now   Reply With Quote