news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-27-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default 11 year olds take part in flash mob robbing

Any parents around? I guess not. Put those fat asses in jail.

================================================== ======
UPPER DARBY, Pa - Authorities say more than three dozen young people stormed into a suburban Philadelphia department store last week and stole thousands of dollars worth of merchandise.

Police tell the Delaware County Daily Times that about 40 people entered the Sears in Upper Darby shortly after 7 p.m. Thursday and began taking merchandise off the shelves.

Superintendent Michael Chitwood says they stole sneakers, watches and whatever else they could get their hands on and then ran from the store.

Police captured 15 juveniles and one 19-year-old, all from West Philadelphia. Some of the merchandise was recovered.

Chitwood says the young people planned earlier in the day to ride the train to Upper Darby and rob the store. He says they -- and their parents -- should be held accountable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

parents shouldnt be held accountable at all, they made that decision to rob Sears themselves, they should also prepare themselves for what could happen if caught.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Did the parents even know where their 11 year old's were at though? How did they get to the mall?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-27-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u sure their 11 year olds ??? being a 16 - 19 y/o is alot differant then being an 11 y/o . . kids are gna dfo what they want somehow if they have enuff willpower regardless...

but this is actually a good idea but im thinkin more like 50 ppl blk hoodie style every man for himself (dont snitch) police cant catch us all type thing.. But idt id rob sears we'd have to go to a gucci store or summin lol...
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YAH summin goood LOLOL like a gucci store, or shoe carnival,
every man for hisssself DOh (dont snitch)
just got'sta have enuff of the willpower

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:25 PM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn @ 36+ ppl

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:26 PM   #7
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
YAH summin goood LOLOL like a gucci store, or shoe carnival,
every man for hisssself DOh (dont snitch)
just got'sta have enuff of the willpower
if i ran into a gucci store and stuffed a back pack a duffle bag and all that i could carry with gucci clothes it wud prolly value 10g's or more... your ridiculing what i said because you've never committed a crime in your life.. if 50 ppl in clothes that concealed their identity randomly ran in a gucci store and took everything they could in a 5 min span chances are if their smart abt where they went afterwards they would not get caught #personalexperience
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:34 PM   #8
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
your ridiculing what i said because you've never committed a crime in your life..

Old 06-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
netscape check two
N.I.

killbot,
yeah in the other article I read about it, it said how some of them were 11 and 12 year old's. I thought that you might have mentioned that this weak flash mob stuff is something you might have done when you were younger, but that since you've gotten older and more mature, you've moved on. But I guess not, lol

lol @ wanting to steal pocketbooks

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2011, 08:37 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i do agree with the notion that parents should be held accountable for this,when growing up,theres no way id do some shit like this without being terribly scared that my parents would fuck me up so that thought in the back of my mind made me cautious about certain decisions i made,but when u got negligent hobos for parents who do nothing but sit on their ass all day,drink and smoke weed and complain about life and how they gonna get over on the system,this is exactly the product that comes outta their houses..this shit disgusts me man..

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 06-28-2011 at 08:40 AM.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #11
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

This has been going on in Downtown Chicago recently too. Part of the problem is that some of these teens have no jobs. A lot of these part-time/McDonald's type of jobs are being taken by adults who need more $$ to make ends meet. Not to condone what they're doing (especially an 11 year-old) but young kids with nothing to do and with broke parents (if they even have a set of parents) equals disaster.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:56 AM   #12
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

flash mobbing is sick,. (not robbing)

especially at huge corporate stores/chains..

i remember back to jan 6th/march 27th this year.. flash mobbed so many stores in loldon

get to do it again this weekend.. :d hope all you people join in (with the protests) around the globe.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-29-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #13
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

So this is how all them crack babies I see wear nicer clothes than me

Old 08-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #14
netscape check two
N.I.

haha, I wonder how fast the fat parasites will disperse being chased on horseback.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/lo...he_saddle.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
flash mobbing is sick,. (not robbing)

especially at huge corporate stores/chains..

i remember back to jan 6th/march 27th this year.. flash mobbed so many stores in loldon

get to do it again this weekend.. :d hope all you people join in (with the protests) around the globe.
See if you can make your post even gayer the next time around

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote