news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms
Default Apollo/Guilty Dice Game LEAK

the leak is missing like 2 tracks though
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SO FAR THE FIRST TRACK IS A BANGeR

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-06-2012 at 03:44 AM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #3
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

lets play is dope, yeah its missing 2 tracks but im sure they dope
Old 11-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #4
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Full Album Stream

http://www.eatinghiphop.com/2012/11/...-album-stream/
Old 11-06-2012, 05:12 AM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

I like what he did on "Lets Play", trying real hard using that CREAM sample & his RZA impersonation.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #6
Jin10304
Veteran Member

So I just downloaded the leak & only Track 11 "Neverending Story" is the one that is fucked up. LP version is 3:15 while the Leak is 0:26 seconds. Everything else on the leak matches the LPs proper track times.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

http://mellomusicgroup.bandcamp.com/album/dice-game

You can listen to the whole album here.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
Jin10304
Veteran Member

already posted a full album stream, no need for 2
Old 11-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

shit is dope
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #10
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

does anyone have track 11 not fucked up?
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as expected this album is a certified fucking banger.. Guilty came through big time, just as i knew he would. in my opinion he has grown tremendeously as an emcee with every release he put out, from his apperances to "Strapped" and "As Serious As Your Life" to tracks like "Truth Be Told" and "Reputation" is proof of this although he was always nice with it. his rugged voice and agressive vocal styles always made him an interesting emcee, but by now he's becoming really lyrical and ain't afraid to speak on some real heartfelt struggle shit.

Apollo Brown and Guilty turned out to be a perfect match, i think i like Apollo's beats here better than the ones he gave to OC.. or let me put it like this, the best songs on "Trophies" are better than the best on "Dice Game", but as a whole i think "D.G." flows better on the production tip. i love how he blends the really hard with the smooth and soulful on a majority of these tracks.. Apollo keeps growing as a producer for sure, and Detroit keeps it position as one of the most interesting places of hip-hop culture.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw, just like they did with "Trophies", the vinyl version of "Dice Game" will be released in an ordinary 2xLP set as well as a deluxe version that will also include a 7" single featuring two exclusive songs from the sessions. "The Biggest Loser" was one of the illest tracks from the "Trophies" sessions to me but unfortunately it was alot of struggle with that order for me so i ended up paying the equal of maybe 40 bucks with shipment and import for the ordinary vinyl version.

this time i hope i get the deluxe version at a reasonable price.

Mello Music Group is fucking GREAT though, i always like to support them because they are a very fair label. they have a fantastic roster, they are not afraid to give up-and-coming artists a chance, they release their music on vinyl, and they don't fight downloads. in fact, they often put up their entire albums for free streaming because they know that the REAL fans will buy the music and support the artists hard work regardless. much props to MMG and Michael Tolle.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #13
Jin10304
Veteran Member

damn this man either loves to sample the same shit as Bronze or just paying homage to him. I recognize "Truth b Told" & "Potatoes" as Bronze's "Love Burns" & "MOAN" both from 60 Sec's LP
Old 11-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #14
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

apollo brown is a MONSTER

he reflips samples bronze naz used to establish his dominance...

bronze naz is holed up in his dusty spider infested studio sharing skinny blunts with his loser brother sampling records real vanilla like...

while apollo brown streamlines banger after banger...

hes done more in one year than bronze naz has his WHOLE CAREER...

if bronze naz wasnt LOOSELY affiliated with wu tang for being the biggest wannabe in the world hed have 0 fans right now...

i dont mean to shit on bronze but his shit is BORING...

guilty simpson is a walking quotable he bodied these floaty bangers like a boss....

apollo brown doesnt dig deep in the crates he digs deep on the equipment... keep pumping out this work... hell sample something you know off rip and give it a different life...
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #15
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
apollo brown is a MONSTER

he reflips samples bronze naz used to establish his dominance...

bronze naz is holed up in his dusty spider infested studio sharing skinny blunts with his loser brother sampling records real vanilla like...

while apollo brown streamlines banger after banger...

hes done more in one year than bronze naz has his WHOLE CAREER...

if bronze naz wasnt LOOSELY affiliated with wu tang for being the biggest wannabe in the world hed have 0 fans right now...

i dont mean to shit on bronze but his shit is BORING...

guilty simpson is a walking quotable he bodied these floaty bangers like a boss....

apollo brown doesnt dig deep in the crates he digs deep on the equipment... keep pumping out this work... hell sample something you know off rip and give it a different life...
What's up with you criticizing Bronze Nazareth? I don't feel his beats right now and probably prefer Apollo. I think Bronze is 10 times the producer Apollo ever will be and I think Apollo is dope as well. Birth Of A Prince has 2 classics on it imo and both of them are produced by Bronze Nazareth. He produced great tracks for generals and killa bees and The Great Migration has amazing beats. I like the fact that he did have his own sound with the drums. Apollo has good samples, predictable but very good sample. He flips almost all his samples the exact same way. Let me know when you find a beat by Apollo that isn't a loop and it was chopped in pieces. He loops and he uses drums that fit on every track.

Gas Mask to me was a 4.5/5 album and definitely the best album of the year, but after that I got kind of tired of Apollo Brown cause it felt like I was hearing the same shit over and over again. I still enjoyed the very good album with Hassaan Mackey but when he started working with a superior mc like OC I thought it would be his best work which was definitely not the case.

This is Apollo's best beat imo:

Apollo has been consistent last 3, 4 years but I would like to hear different shit from him.