news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #46
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
shiiit,

looks worse than last time..

where the protests only in the area of the trade fair, or did the catch on all over greece?

Peace Etze.
basically protests took place in the area of the trade fair (Thessaloniki). at night there were many protests around the universities in Thessaloniki. universities are about 500m away from the trade fair place. also, we had some protests in Athens too. only 400-500 people there though. about 95 arrests @ Thessaloniki and only 1 @ Athens. many injured protesters too, dont know an actual number

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #47
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Non-Ignorants
Old 09-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #48
etze
N.I.

Non-Ignorants
Old 09-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #49
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
what are they bitching about now?
its always the same thing those 2 last years.
more and more austerity measures
now it's worse. there are a few more reasons.schools are opening tomorrow and no books delivered yet. they announced that books wont be delivered until november (!)
they suggest parents to buy those books because there's a chance that some books wont be given to children at all
they want to abolish/remove (dont know which word fits better lol ) the university asylum
they generally want to pass the universities' management to companies, u know, privatization

Non-Ignorants
Old 09-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #50
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FUCK THE GREEK AND THERE PUSSY OFFICALS, IF THEY DID TAHT SHIT IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR USA THEY WOULD GET SHOT IN FRONT OF THERE FAMILIEs'

PEACE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #51
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ you love dictatorships??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #52
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post

i love this pic hahaha
Old 09-12-2011, 11:21 AM   #53
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All great societies built solely on gay sex must someday come to an end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #54
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

somw of my faves

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #55
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
All great societies built solely on gay sex must someday come to an end.

does that include western society?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-12-2011, 01:52 PM   #56
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Protests like these me make me ashamed of being human.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #57
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

greece ain't the only place in europe goin nuts right now either

Spain

Italy

Old 09-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #58
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
^^ you love dictatorships??
YES

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:17 AM   #59
etze
N.I.

Quote:
somw of my faves

i think i've posted about this dog before
it's called "Loukanikos" (means "sausage" LOL)
http://www.thisblogrules.com/2010/03...for-years.html

we had 2 more dogs that participated in riots, one passed away ;/

Non-Ignorants
Old 09-13-2011, 01:21 AM   #60
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
YES
faGGit spotted

Non-Ignorants