news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #76
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not to mention that cops dont know shit about strategy and safety. the cops' school is 3-6 months. then they get a gun. lol
shit is ridiculous
most of them even hold their glops upside down. this shit can kill someone if u hit him on the head
they even throw chemicals straight to people. and ALL their chemicals are out of date lol

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #77
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
goverment's been stealing people's money for the last 30 years
and now they want people to pay this debt
every politician in greece is corrupted, no exceptions
thats the reason we are in this shit
people's fault is that they voted those faggits

i think bronze will ignore this,.

i dont see it as the peoples fault..

people have been lulled into a false sense, that their govts reprsent them, when all govts care for are GDP, making money for huge corporations, the corporations get tax breaks, extra incentives, while we get no such breaks, or any incentives..

the media, education, everything that has created this capitalist society is to blame..

id recommend bronze watch the black dude rant in the occupywallstreet protest,, man kills its..

how can america owe money to china.. (how can any country owe cash to china)

china = communist.. all democratic / capitalist countries say communism doesnt work..

yet we all owe money to china..

LOLOL

i swear people are fucking stupid. keep believing what your media tells u bronze.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #78
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and now its considered illegal to group at the Syntagma square (outside parliament). there's police 24/7

Non-Ignorants
Old 10-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #79
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i bet originally that is where every historic greek protest took place??

same as in england.. last 2 years we cant protest outsite the houses of parliment..

just so the tourists cant see lols

reality is a joke

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #80
etze
N.I.

well, greeks always were grouping at Syntagma square. but they were always like 20.000-50.000
this year there were more than 700.000
and not only one time, it was almost every day lol
at general strikes over a million people go there
they are moving from all over greece

we also got fascists collaborating with the police
i hate those snakes lol

Non-Ignorants
Old 10-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #81
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
goverment's been stealing people's money for the last 30 years
and now they want people to pay this debt
every politician in greece is corrupted, no exceptions
thats the reason we are in this shit
people's fault is that they voted those faggits
Who else is going to fucking pay it?

Stop complaining about the politicians that did a shitty job and start electing politicians that are capable of running a country.

The main problem with any bail out that comes greece's way is that the EU can't enforce anything.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #82
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
Who else is going to fucking pay it?

Stop complaining about the politicians that did a shitty job and start electing politicians that are capable of running a country.

The main problem with any bail out that comes greece's way is that the EU can't enforce anything.
governement dont want an election to take place
they will fail 100%
we need to wait 2 more years for election

Non-Ignorants
Old 10-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #83
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ thats the thing.. politics is not the system, that helps the people.
politics only helps the rich and elite

every member of every party is signed up to higher bodies.. such as CFR/trillaterial/tavistock countless other think tanks.. that set social policies world wide

the 2/3 party system is an illusion, especially when those parties are supposed to be individual and seperate..

why give your free will away, and let some1 else represent you..

this form of governance (illusory democracy) is over..

their is no seperation between state and corporations
hence you have fascism.

policed by these fucking pyscho policey officers.

playing into the system and voting.. your just consenting to your own demise.

ill vote, when the parties represent the people, and not big corporations..
ill vote when

members of labour and convervative.. are not part of the CFR, or the school of science.. or the council of 12..

go check these think tanks

go and check CFR.org
check the politicians in your country.

shits dodgey.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 10-07-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #84
etze
N.I.

also, we have more than 60 suicides cause of debts in 2011
like 2 weeks ago a father with 5 children set himself on fire outside a bank cause bank took his house
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl4...ews#rel-page-1

Non-Ignorants
Old 10-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #85
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

fuck thats grusome..

i feel sorry for him and his family..

just sat here shaking my head..

fuck. im gonna have to leave now.. that pic depressed me..
gonna go and annoy my mrs at work. fuck

that pic made me so sad

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #86
etze
N.I.

and here's a photo of George Papandreou, the prime minister of greece

Non-Ignorants
Old 10-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #87
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
^^ thats the thing.. politics is not the system, that helps the people.
politics only helps the rich and elite

every member of every party is signed up to higher bodies.. such as CFR/trillaterial/tavistock countless other think tanks.. that set social policies world wide

the 2/3 party system is an illusion, especially when those parties are supposed to be individual and seperate..

why give your free will away, and let some1 else represent you..

this form of governance (illusory democracy) is over..

their is no seperation between state and corporations
hence you have fascism.

policed by these fucking pyscho policey officers.

playing into the system and voting.. your just consenting to your own demise.

ill vote, when the parties represent the people, and not big corporations..
ill vote when

members of labour and convervative.. are not part of the CFR, or the school of science.. or the council of 12..

go check these think tanks

go and check CFR.org
check the politicians in your country.

shits dodgey.
As I thought, you're projecting your concerns about your own government on to other problems.

etze, not too informed about this but your country has mutliple prominent parties right? I saw one party had a significant majority on wiki but that changes every election right?

Last edited by Frank Sobotka; 10-07-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Frank Sobotka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #88
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
fuck thats grusome..

i feel sorry for him and his family..

just sat here shaking my head..

fuck. im gonna have to leave now.. that pic depressed me..
gonna go and annoy my mrs at work. fuck

that pic made me so sad
well, he's not dead
he just got injured, not even badly injured
dont know what happened with his debt though
there are hundreds of examples from people without electricity and water
lemme give u an example. my electricity bill is about 100 euros per 3 months
60-65 of these are taxes for the greek tv, 15-20 are just taxes and all other shit is the cost of the electricity i use

Non-Ignorants
Old 10-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #89
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
As I thought, you're projecting your concerns about your own government on to other problems.

etze, not too informed about this but your country has mutliple prominent parties right? I saw one party had a significant majority on wiki but that changes every election right?
there are 2 prominent parties, PASOK and New Democracy
PASOK is on the lead the last 30 years with an exception of 4 or 8 years (i dont remember if New Democracy got elected twice)
PASOK had about 47% of people's vote
now they hardly reach 8%

Non-Ignorants
Old 10-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #90
etze
N.I.

also, we have a big problem at education
they want to pass a low they voted for. this law REALLY sucks.
they sell universities' management to companies, u have only 2 more years (ur university's years + 2 years) to finish ur studies or else u get kicked without getting a diploma, no more asylum in the universities, more subjects at less hours and other crazy shit
they even want us to pay in order to get a discount card for buses, trains etc..
this shit used to be free for years, its just a paper shit. we used to get it from the university and now they sell it to students at a couple of multiple stores
we had about 300 university sit-ins a week ago. now there are only ~100 cause they threatened us we gonna lose the whole year

Non-Ignorants