news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #151
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

close thread
Old 07-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #152
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
nothin in this thread hits me like shit like this - second verse

first verse is dope but the second is where its at
As if anyone hasn't heard that...

Nobody is saying this album is a lyrical masterpiece.

My friend did a review of it on his blog, it explains why this album is good.
http://crakpothiphop.blogspot.com/20...gay-lil-b.html
Old 07-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #153
Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel crouching tiger

wow man these dudes really are blinded.

show these niggas the light based god
Old 07-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #154
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

goro is taking shit to another level on mortal kombat
Old 07-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #155
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

You can teach my children Based God
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #156
Jinxy

Jinxy drunken mastaJinxy drunken masta

It's really not necessary to refer to one of the better known verses, especially one from 98-99. There are songs on the front page of this forum better than the two I've listened to from the guy. Even if we're just talking about this year, the underappreciated dropped much better material

Jinxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #157
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

I've been smoking so that track you posted sounded dope
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:25 AM   #158
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

This guy cant rhyme worth shit.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:18 AM   #159
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this troll is still trolling harder than ever, and making better hip hop than whatever no name faggit you guys want to name.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:20 AM   #160
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Put it up for free also, early.

Which one of your favourite rappers has done that recently?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:03 AM   #161
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the vid i posted is from like 2006 or 07

i dont care how old it is....thats the kinda shit im lookin for.

HARDCORE HIP-HOP

not fake troll im gay shit whether hes bein serious or not its just not for me
Old 07-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #162
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

i'll post somethin from this year later when i have more time. already got a track in mind so

it took years for R.A. to really get in the game Bein serious. not gonna give an overnight fag who trolls the game being fake.

Real Recognize Real. On the Microphone or Wheelz of Mechanized Steel.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:10 AM   #163
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

edit - post got doubled
Old 07-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #164
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

R.A. wouldn't make my top 5 white rappers. He's dope, but he's never released a decent album. His featured verses are always good.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:53 AM   #165
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

aight thats ur opinion but for me theres plenty other good music for me to listen to than to waste my time listenin to than lil b

and others keep sayin show him the light. i see all kinds of light. theres alot of other good music thats more my style. i c an choose not to listen to this hes just one dude.