news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey
Default Welcome home Killa Sin.

First of all, I want to welcome home our big brother Sin. Just heard these 2 joints from "Legendary weapons" he's in. Wow.

I really want to hear more from him, i just CANT wait.
It was a big pleasure for me to put that "Deadly Sinz"-mixtape together,
and I hope we get to hear a soloalbum very soon.

Reverend William Burks has shown mad love for Sin and I hope these 2 hook up. I believe these 2 can make some noise

Sin, if you read this, you have alot of supporters and many of us believe in you. Welcome home, and good luck with everything.
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

He will read it. I will make sure.

Last edited by sinfullycute; 07-08-2011 at 04:19 PM.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Yeah peace and mad respect, no doubt.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #4
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Dope!
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

he sounds like he never left, same patterns/schemes and voice. love it, im so glad hes back in the fold. i hope hes on every fucking project that drops, Ghost/Rae/Clan i dont care put the man on everything
Old 07-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #6
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Killa Sin is sicker than swime-flu!
Old 07-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

killa sin is a beast and the track he did on legendary weapons omg dope as hell

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal son

I bought the Soldiers Of Darkness 12" when it came out, and remember just laughing how this first dude( didn't know any names , pre-internet) murdered the song within the first three lines

I'm shiesty, now I see why nobody likes me

I love that shit. I still have the 12".

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #9
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, really delighted to hear sin back on some tracks.

I haven't listened to any of the released tracks from the album yet, I wanna wait till I have cd. I'm really anticipating this shit and one of the main reasons is coz sin is on not one but 2 tracks!

Great to hear he's flowing just as effortlessly as ever and hasn't changed his style at all. Of course a killa sin solo album would be brilliant (we've been talking bout that shit for years), but for now I'm just as happy hearing him on two tracks.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude needs an album, or at least a collaborative effort with somebody of a similar caliber (burks, timbo king, priest, razah, etc)

also, i think sin might be the only guy i've never seen anybody post anything negative about on here.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #11
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

co-sign on this thread 100%

i just started legenadry weapons and i'm on track 3 now. this album is fuckin ill as fuck so far! next track is the first sin track i'm hyped as fuck about

killa sin is the best killa bee the clan should ad him imo

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Cool, hope he can stay out of prison for a little while this time.

Sinfully, would you be able to get me an Awesome Kong autographed picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:26 PM   #13
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

the verdict - killa sin is officially back!!! he sounds the same to me pretty much except maybe a bit lower voice but his flow and rhymes are still sharp as fuck!

this album is just dope so far i'd say that black diamonds track ghost and sin tied on that one with maybe ghost getting the upper hand by like a pussy hair

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

welcome back
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:33 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How long can he enjoy freedom before being brought back in?

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote