news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-09-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Brotha lynch hung

dudes nice but i want to hear all the dope shit not just search utube and randomly pick... so albums to listen too tapes and songs ? post em here any people he work with that i would like throw em up..
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:43 AM   #2
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"seasons of the siccness" was definitely dope, and his album from last year was a banger, songs like "meat", "siccem", "sit in that corner bitch" and " momma it's only bleeding" were fucking dope

AOTY
Durag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

eason of Da Siccness is considered a classic, start with that.
Download it first so you can listen to it without all the skits

24 Deep EP is his second best project IMO.

But since it's 2011 you just start with the album he dropped this year The Coat Hanga Strangla even though I agree that Dinner & a movie is better.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Season of da Siccness + Loaded + 24 Deep + Coathanga Strangler = yeeeaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #5
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

season of the siccness, 24 deep, loaded, dinner and a movie, coathanga strangla,

and then ggrab book 3 for songs like refuse to lose, bloccstyle remix, and others

and the remains book ii, for i can't have it, and the outbreak

lynch is a monster oh and check the song in my sig
Old 07-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Season Of The Siccness

Thats where you start at, then go and Get his last 2 Albums (Dinner & A Movie & Coathanga Strangla)

Those are his best 3 IMO, Tech N9ne really has brought that dudes career back to life, I had forgotten dude even existed for years before Dinner & A Movie Dropped
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #8
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

fo real, Lynch and Strange Music are the perfect match. i hope that Lynch stays with strange after this next one coming out because supposedly he only has a three album contract with strange. Lynch had a falling out with Tech but Tech said that they're cool now, but who knows

Quote:

Me & lynch had a serious falling out that most could not come back from due to the threatening nature of the situation. We had a sit down at strange the Monday after the gathering in which all accusations were denied and we agreed to move forward from the bullshit! At 1st I took the stance of never rapping on anymore of the material because the severity of this thing but I had to step outside my personal shit and realize this is a business and the nigga is way too talented to just cease all things dealing with lynch no matter how insane the situation! So he hit me and left a message of some verse that was murder! So murder that I called back and said you way too talented nigga Fuck that shit we gonna get this money Fuck the bullshit and after that I did the two songs for his album! The only way I’m gonna drop a nigga is when they have no more dope within them. Even me! So I’m lookin forward to seeing how far this nigga goes and I will always champion for the nigga just like I did to get him over here at strange! Congrats to lynch on his new release and I hope for many more if this god forsaking place holds up! So I hope this answers any every inquiry you guys might have bout the situation. K.O.D.

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #9
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

here ill post a couple joitns u wont hear on his studio albums

download loaded for sure, that album has some sick ass songs to smoke to
Old 07-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #10
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks guys started listening to the siccness joint now.. pm me d/l links tho ?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

damn i haven't posted here in a minute but i had to to lead you in the right direction. I've been a Lynch fan for years and anyone not telling you to get Loaded immediately after Season is crazy. Loaded will take some time to get into but when you do you will see how incredible it really is. Season of Da Siccness is his classic album and all and is my favorite since i have nostalgia with it, but Loaded to me is BLH's peak musically as an artist, the album will literally blow your mind. Loaded is definitely better than his 2 Strange releases but those are amongst my favorite from him as well. You need to get all these albums in this order...

Season of Da Siccness
Loaded
24 Deep EP
Nigga Deep (collaboration with Sicx of their early recordings)
Dinner and a Movie
Coathangastrangla
Lynch by Inch: Suicide Note

^those are Lynch's essential albums IMO, all at least 4 stars, with Season and Loaded being 5 stars to me, and some others very close...

If you like Lynch you will probably enjoy the other Sacramento Siccmade/Black Market artists, i'd check these albums out as well as Lynch appears on them:

P-Folks - Smoke In-Halation Blood, Sweat, and Tears (this is a Sacramento classic)
C.O.S. - Siccmade Rituals (dope double album)
Sicx - If These Walls Could Talk
C.O.S. - The Whole Truth
Loki - Illegitimati
Loki - 21 Gun Salute
Fig Naytion - Naytionz Capital
Sicx - Dead 4 Life
Mr. Doctor - Setripn' Bloccstyle (Lynch is all over this one)
G-Macc - The Graveyard Shift

If you like that and want to get into more Sacramento rap (all on that dark gangster or just funk gangster tip, get these, i promise you wont be disappointed with any of these:

Hollow Tip - Flawless (classic)
C-Bo - Til My Casket Drops (classic)
C-Bo - Tales From the Crypt
X-Raided - Unforgiven Vol. 1 (classic recorded from prison but the vocal quality is good cuz he used a digital recorder)
X-Raided - PSycho Active
X-Raided - The Xorcist (also recorded from prison but over the phone, horrorcore classic)
Nefarious - Speak of Da Devil
Gangsta Dre - Gang Bangin Poetry (classic)
Gangsta Dre - Inner City Poet
Young Dre D - Troubled Mind (one of the most unique rappers ive ever heard)
First Degree the D.E. - Damn That D.E. (very weird rapper but if you can get into him, very dope)
First Degree the D.E. - Planet Zero
Murder Dog Magazine Presents Sac Kingz compilation album
Young Ridah - Look Who's Flossen
C-Bo - Enemy of the State
C-Bo - Life As a Rider
Lunasicc - Million Words, Million Dollars
Lunasicc - Mr Lunasicc
Nonfiktion - Creative Differences
Pizzo - Heaterman
Skee 64 - The Struggle, The Hustle, The Hate
Skee 64 - Half Man, Half Amazing
Mic-C - Candyland
J-Mack - Bloody Money
Hollow Tip - Takin No Shortz

enjoy man, Sacramento has one of the best/underrated rap scenes in history
Old 07-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #12
joshua

joshua shaolin monk

Some of my favorites from the new one.
joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:12 AM   #13
Mista JpKoff
The Cooker

Mista JpKoff crouching tiger

i'm a big big fan of loaded and if you smoke you'll be too... its really my favorite, this atmosphere is off the hook and when youre loaded thats a fuckin trip

Quote:
damn i haven't posted here in a minute but i had to to lead you in the right direction. I've been a Lynch fan for years and anyone not telling you to get Loaded immediately after Season is crazy. Loaded will take some time to get into but when you do you will see how incredible it really is. Season of Da Siccness is his classic album and all and is my favorite since i have nostalgia with it, but Loaded to me is BLH's peak musically as an artist, the album will literally blow your mind. Loaded is definitely better than his 2 Strange releases but those are amongst my favorite from him as well. You need to get all these albums in this order...
yeah exactly

and in the same vein i recommend sicx - if these walls could talk and first degree the de - southbound, mindblowing stuff too....

STREET CORNER, by MANO

Last edited by Mista JpKoff; 07-12-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Mista JpKoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #14
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Who had the best come back, Masta Ace or Brotha Lynch Hung?
Old 07-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #15
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista JpKoff View Post
i'm a big big fan of loaded and if you smoke you'll be too... its really my favorite, this atmosphere is off the hook and when youre loaded thats a fuckin trip

yeah exactly

and in the same vein i recommend sicx - if these walls could talk and first degree the de - southbound, mindblowing stuff too....
have you heard the P-Folks album?