news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #151
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Again, I blame myself for even responding to you Kephrem. I have known about your ignorance. I wonder if you are this loud about it in public? I doubt it.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:18 PM   #152
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Why does everyone use this "you mad" comment?

Is it just something you use when you don't have a response? What do you achieve by pointing out that the other person is angry? Sure, I'm angry because this forum is filled with retards who spread ignorance.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:19 PM   #153
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
Straw man. No one was talking about Africans. The WHO injected segments of that population in Africa decades ago. We're talking about the homosexual population across the board. The walking virus and devil (the white man) throughout the 70's introduced the disease via clinics to people of color in certain cities of the U.S., Brazil, Haiti, to weed them out, and to weed out homosexuals period. (even though the financers who had this weapon developed from natural diseases perhaps found in a African monkey species, are themselves homosexual devils- the Elite families of America and Europe who want to preserve your species from genetic annihilation, who had this developed as a military weapon, perhaps from a natural disease that God allowed your mad scientists to discover to let nature run its course (through YOU, the DEVIL) in order to kill off the unatural and those living destructive lifestyles) But I don't expect your linear mentality to understand how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Wow..............just.........wow

How is homosexuality destructive?
Old 12-30-2007, 04:32 PM   #154
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Why does everyone use this "you mad" comment?

Is it just something you use when you don't have a response? What do you achieve by pointing out that the other person is angry? Sure, I'm angry because this forum is filled with retards who spread ignorance.
and you are the light that sets these retards straight ?

you mad ?

lol
Old 12-30-2007, 07:30 PM   #155
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I heard they stamp kephrems face into gorilla cookies.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:32 PM   #156
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I heard they stamp kephrems face into gorilla cookies.
its shit like this that helps us bring this all to a close
Old 12-30-2007, 10:40 PM   #157
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Thats a line from the movie outsiders genius.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:03 AM   #158
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Thats a line from the movie outsiders genius.
really ?

never seen that flick

was it any good ?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:08 AM   #159
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
and you are the light that sets these retards straight ?

you mad ?

lol
No light. Just a dude who calls bullshit when he sees some of the stupidest drivel he's ever heard.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:19 AM   #160
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
No light. Just a dude who calls bullshit when he sees some of the stupidest drivel he's ever heard.
so let me get this straight

you are in a forum full of retards

you know where you are and you know that everyone here is retarded

so what you do is tell retarded people that what they are saying/typing is bullshit and you expect these retards to get it ?

is this your function here ?

to be the light that sets these retards straight ?

are you mad ?

lol

Old 12-31-2007, 01:00 AM   #161
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
so god created AIDS

God created everything.

Quote:
so that it may be discovered

Western scientists (American and Italian - Dr. Aurelio Peccei of the Club of Rome) probably discovered some sort of natural disease in a monkey species in Africa. I already said that. What they did was turn it into a biological weapon.

Quote:
by evil white scientists
Scientists who worked evil. (to go against nature)

Quote:
who injected it into both native africans and africans living in the US
It was introduced VIA clinics to Blacks in the west, Haiti, Brazil. Into specific faggot spots in NYC and San Francisco. In certain continental African areas through the WHO.

Quote:
which has ravished communities to a degree far greater than it has affected homosexual communities, let alone the larger white population...

Exactly. It was meant as a weapon to destroy millions of blacks and hispanics in general (as you've confirmed here), and in their original plan homosexuals of all colors (it is no wonder then why they're always trying to push 'homosexual rights' with that of so-called minorities, because it's a psychological warfare tactic being used by the devil).

Evidently the diseases true intent is now (has long been) manifested as a weapon against people of color.

Quote:
and god created it
God created all things. Even the original disease that was in a monkey species which the DEVIL went and found and decided to use it a weapon against over population.

Quote:
in order to kill off "the unnatural and those living destructive lifestyles."
Right, because it was first brought out in the media as effecting faggots, and those who were promiscuous coming out of the 70's and 80's being in certain circles (and lifestyles) who were being hit up as well, via drugs and sharing of needles. In addition to this they were prescribing certain drugs in the 90's that was worse then the HIV that people were contracting and effectively murdered untold numbers of people.

Quote:
you realize that 60% of the world's HIV/AIDS patients live in africa, despite having only 12% of the world's population right?
Quote:
Evidently the diseases true intent is now (has long been) manifested as a weapon against people of color.
Quote:
It was introduced VIA clinics to Blacks in the west, Haiti, Brazil. Into specific faggot spots in NYC and San Francisco. In certain continental African areas through the WHO.

Quote:
must be a hell of a lot of "unnatural" people living in africa i guess right?

To the devil, yes. One because they have color and are a potential threat to white genetic survival. And two they introduced it via inoculation to the homo's out there as well.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:34 AM   #162
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

What a waste of an otherwise seemingly decent mind.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:10 PM   #163
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

HIV/AIDS is what is it is. It's good only as deterrent NOT TO BE A FAGGOT, not to make hoes out of our sistas (black, hispanic, native american), not to use needles/drugs. I would suggest to a family member not do any of that and keep it righteous to avoid contracting that which God allowed the devil to unleash as a weapon as a result of their fear of over population and white genetic annihilation.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:20 PM   #164
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

I don't get it. Why is homosexuality such a bad, horrible thing that half the people here rank it beside robbery and murder? Can you justify your hatred of it without using the Bible or any other religious text?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:30 PM   #165
STYLE

there is a gaping hole in this argument. it is my understanding that the devil encourages and nurtures unnatural behavior, whether that be death or homosex. so my guess is that the devil would want more booty biters then less.
personally i feel people give the devil too much credit. yes the white race has done the foulest things in the history of the world but they are not the devil. they may be the instruments he uses to combat nature but you already have heard my reasoning for that hypothesis.
AIDS is the byproduct of promiscuity. period