news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-31-2007, 05:04 PM   #181
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I agree Cthulhu...people like to blame one group of people for all the miseries in the world. It is something that probably will never end. It shows you how stupid humans still can be.
I don't understand how you can even blame gay people for any miseries other than your own insecurites about them. What are two consenting homosexual adults doing to harm you or anyone else with their private life? (I don't mean you, personally, NickyTooch)

One logical fallacy alot of conservative shitheads use (which, fortunately, I haven't seen yet here) is to equate the average homosexual adult with homosexual child molesters.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:17 PM   #182
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
I'm sure he was speaking of people in the ancient world in general.

And why you quote what I wrote to NickyTooch and post faggot cartoons behind it? Are you saying you agree with homosexuality? You a berdache son?
Quote:
Yeah, you a faggot. Fake ass native american with a berdache feminine spirit native archtype in his sig. Way to rep the ancestors fraud ass nigga.
Your lost on so many levels it's funny.

And for the record, i'm not a homosexual. I enjoy the female form to a point that it's hazardous to my health.

and

If you new what that character represents in my sig you would never speak to me in such a foul manner. I'm light years ahead of you son.

Old 12-31-2007, 05:30 PM   #183
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
ok. so animals may exhibit homosexual behavior. and ur right, people that exhibit homosexual behavior are still people. i'm just sayin that the homosexual lifestyle doesn't seem natural to me. (HUGGAH u crazy for that verse!)

CS
u right about the family structure, it is important for all children to have a support system like that, regardless of their sexual orientation. my issue is that if a child grows up in a homosexual household there is a larger than normal chance that they may begin to exhibit the behaviors of their "parents" and engage in the lifestyle themselves, continuing the cylce. more and more homosexual couples are adopting children (kudos for caring for the children) but if this trend continues to increase, more and more of our population will be entrenched in this questionable lifestyle.
How can you welcome a lesbian's lifestyle anyway? hers is centered around women treating women like men (or women, whatever the case may be). now if you're talking about being with multiple women at the same time (like the ancient kings did with harems and all that) THAT would be a lifestyle i'd endorse!
There is no evidence that supports the notion that children with homosexual parents will grow up and become homosexuals themselves.

and

I'm talking about welcoming a lesbians lifestyle in ths regard:

Lesbian: "Hey, see that girl."

Me: "yes"

Lesbian: "Do you like her?"

Me: "yes"

Lesbian: "I'll bring her home for us later okay?"

Me: "I'll get the hot oils ready."
Old 12-31-2007, 05:34 PM   #184
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
God created everything.
Including homosexuality.

Show me some more of that bible thumping logic.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:19 PM   #185
STYLE

there is a correlation between a society's acceptance (or even promotion) of homosexuality and that societies homo population.

when you create middleschool gay support groups and display gratuitous gay affection on tv you can actually sway hetro to homo.

no one is 100% gay or straight. its a spectrum. so it is possible to flip a mf once you remove the stigma and taboo.

i feel thats wrong.

cthulu- the devil is the polar opposite of god. life and death. if there is a universal life force there must be a universal "death". life never wants to die, but yes it is a natural occurrence.
Old 12-31-2007, 08:10 PM   #186
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
there is a correlation between a society's acceptance (or even promotion) of homosexuality and that societies homo population.
More likely, societies that prohibit homosexuality and persecute those who are homosexual have skewed statistics because very few are willing to admit they are gay.

Quote:
when you create middleschool gay support groups and display gratuitous gay affection on tv you can actually sway hetro to homo.
Please give me some proof that this happens. First of all, a "middleschool gay support group" is just that. It's not out to recruit homos. And last time I checked, heterosexual male teenagers were not the prime audience for shows like "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."

Quote:
no one is 100% gay or straight. its a spectrum.
I wasn't disputing this.

Quote:
so it is possible to flip a mf once you remove the stigma and taboo.
While maybe possible, it's not as easy as you suggest. Sexual orientation isn't like taste in music or movies that can change at the drop of a hat. If someone is borderline gay, then maybe, but you act like gays are out there trying to brainwash straight people into their fold. This just isn't true.

Quote:
i feel thats wrong.
Why do you even care? If someone is borderline gay and he chooses to explore that side of his sexuality, what's it to you? Why do you possess the moral compass of sexual morality? As long as there's consent, no harm can be done.

Quote:
cthulu- the devil is the polar opposite of god. life and death. if there is a universal life force there must be a universal "death". life never wants to die, but yes it is a natural occurrence.
Backward religious drivel. The last thing this discusison needs is the input of "god".
Old 01-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #187
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think u guys should get a different perspective on the origin/nature of HIV/AIDS from a guy named Peter Deusberg. Google his name and also search on youtube.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:52 AM   #188
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
[COLOR="Cyan"]so you believe HIV should be allowed to proliferate throughout a community
I don't control nature you fool. It's God/the Universe allowing it. I said it is what it is.

Quote:
because if you're married to a woman and don't use drugs, it won't bring harm to any of the "good" people?

Quote:
The cure is to not be a faggot, to not use needles/drugs, and to not treat the women of ones own nation (people) as hoes. Keep it righteous.
If a nation is to prosper these are some of the guidelines that they should follow.

But as for you and your lack of understanding on the issue:

Quote:
Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:07 AM   #189
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
Including homosexuality.
And you're right. Because God created good and evil.

Quote:
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].
The reason why you and your Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender community (do they have those next to Rez's now?) are faggots is because you're (or have become) inconsequential to the Most High. God who created nature, has allowed you (given you up) to become unatural. In other words you're (or have degenerated into) a devil, an example of the evil (against the natural) manifested in the universe. (to be destroyed at a future date when righteousness is finally uplifted on the earth, under the laws of God/the universe/nature)

Quote:
Show me some more of that bible thumping logic.
I don't thump the Bible. I thump heads like those young braves did to your ass in the park. I believe they saw that same berdache spirit that you're giving off now. It's unfortunate that pipe wasn't swung just a little bit harder, with a lil bit more of a warrior spirit behind it. Perhps it would've knocked that two gender faggot spirit right out of you.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #190
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Keph your couldnt thump a flea. I hope your not having pre-marital sex or masturbating....you could go to hell.

Are you a big Joel Osteen fan??
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #191
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

God isn't real, dummies, at least not the kind you believe in.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #192
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Kephrem - you are the tool of fools. You dont know shit. Keep preaching that hate you faggot. You judge too much for your own good and preach shit by making what the KJV of the bible has to offer - fit into your insane black supremest views - end of story.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #193
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Kephrem - you are the tool of fools. You dont know shit. Keep preaching that hate you faggot.
I thought you were the faggot advocate, now you use it as an insult?

Quote:
You judge too much for your own good and preach shit by making what the KJV of the bible has to offer - fit into your insane black supremest views - end of story.
Judging is (has always been) a part of life. (at least it has been for the Wise) But your ass is so far out your mind in the rhetoric of the devil you don't know what the fuck you're talkin about anymore.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:34 PM   #194
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^Don't make shit up.

Your not wise at all to preach what you do, how you do.
Your nothing near a saint. Thats what your implying now.

Divider of people.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #195
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
More likely, societies that prohibit homosexuality and persecute those who are homosexual have skewed statistics because very few are willing to admit they are gay.
and few are willing to live a gay lifestyle. see my point.

Quote:
Please give me some proof that this happens. First of all, a "middleschool gay support group" is just that. It's not out to recruit homos. And last time I checked, heterosexual male teenagers were not the prime audience for shows like "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."
do you think that middleschoolers understand sexuality, or are the right age to have alternative lifestyles nurtured by an adult?

Quote:
While maybe possible, it's not as easy as you suggest. Sexual orientation isn't like taste in music or movies that can change at the drop of a hat. If someone is borderline gay, then maybe, but you act like gays are out there trying to brainwash straight people into their fold. This just isn't true.
but thats my point. kids today do choose orientation like its music. thats because whether its marketed for their demographic or not, Real World and Next ect ect show a skewed view of homo life. like being gay is inconsequential.

Quote:

Why do you even care? If someone is borderline gay and he chooses to explore that side of his sexuality, what's it to you? Why do you possess the moral compass of sexual morality? As long as there's consent, no harm can be done.

rampant homosexuality is a benchmark for a society's decline. personally i feel it goes against basic human nature. yes, homo urges are natural, so is rage murder and envy. but that doesn't mean you act on them