news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-12-2007, 01:40 PM   #76
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
^^^^Prove it.
I swear I was saying this to you in another thread and copped the "Thats not a defence" bullshit.

Might've been black man. My bad if it is
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #77
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
"God wrote the bible because I'm on my period, and my tampons soaked again, and that's why I know."
AHAHAHAHAHAAH, that shit made me laugh.
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #78
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Aprox. date of oldest known Torah = 600 BC

Aprox date of Enamu Elish = 2000 BC

Aprox date of Atrahasis = 1900 BC

Aprox date of Mahabharata = 3130-3140 BC

Aprox date of Mohawk Creation story = the beginning of mankind

Last edited by V4D3R; 04-12-2007 at 01:52 PM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:55 PM   #79
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

vader..not to be takin the piss or anthing of that sort..but homie i had a friend who was jus like you he was searchin for the truth and went down all these, insane ideologies, theologies and theories cuz he could not contemplate all the true essence of our creation and purpose....but ill tell you one thing he kept searchin and searchin...and now he aint "ALL THERE" if you know what i mean, it broke manz heart but, i always told him his path would end with that conclusion.. dont be the same

peace
Old 04-12-2007, 02:01 PM   #80
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Well homie- maybe your friend didn't use his heart and soul to search for answers- inside you- your heart of hearts will lead you to truth.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:08 PM   #81
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

we will NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH as long as we walk this planet, when we die thats another matter, so you can either take the chance(no god, no religon) or (simply) be aware of a onmi-present supreme creator, either way its your life, and i hope you find what your lookin for someday bro

peace
Old 04-12-2007, 02:28 PM   #82
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
"Let freedom ring with a buckshot - but not just yet- first we truly need to undertstand the nature of the threat..."
according to rass kass the nature of the threat is none other than the caucasian white man.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:30 PM   #83
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
You fool Urbanz- the Enamu Elish describes an event where a planet comes to our solar system. Destroys the ancient Earth(Tiamat). All of her waters were lost when one of Niburu's/Marduk's moons collided with the earth. Comets in this solar system are water from that ancient planet. The moon from Niburu that collided with the earth is now our moon.

Evidence of this is apparent in the Pacific ring of fire. The hammered bracelet of our solar system is the other clue. Another clue is the return of the Dragon/Niburu/Marduk as accounted by all of the worlds aboriginal people.

No offence - but the white man is not an original member of this planet. The white man was not around in the beginning.

The hammered bracelet happens to be another planet destroyed by Niburu/Marduk. The Earth/Tiamat used to be where Mars is- Mars where the destroyed planet was.
the truth sometimes offends however it'll only offend those who go against it.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #84
SID
I see you dawg

that fact wouldent offend anyone...............
Old 04-12-2007, 02:40 PM   #85
Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
EXAMPLE

7 VERSES AT A TIME - GENESIS 1 1:7

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THESE SCRIPTURES ?

WHAT IS IT SAYING TO YOU ?
Whose Begining? but...heavens=best part, the earth=the poor part
God represents the formation of Western Civilization or White Supremecy

this represents their 500 or more years they were blocked off from the east and the rest of the world while in the caves, hills and mountains of West Asia (Europe, the Desserts, and Caucus Mountains)

the light was the Education on pulling resources and living a respectful life that God(Moses=Moors,Arabs,Japanese and Babylonians) gave them the instructions for the white race to go for them self.
Education was the light or knowlegde from ignorance, savagery, lies and stealing represent darkness.
the beginning or the steps to prepare the White race on taking over the world.
Water represents life and the knowlege of the people and to seperate them based on their culture
they began to classify and began to point out which was the better form of civilization from the other.

Peace
Dirk Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:42 PM   #86
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
we will NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH as long as we walk this planet, when we die thats another matter, so you can either take the chance(no god, no religon) or (simply) be aware of a onmi-present supreme creator, either way its your life, and i hope you find what your lookin for someday bro

peace
You got me wrong- I do believe in The Creator. Just not in a controlled and sheepish way. I live by morality and the strength in knowing that the Creator will guide me to the truth and light.

The Creator has been - and always will carry me.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:45 PM   #87
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
that fact wouldent offend anyone...............
tell that to the person it offended
Old 04-12-2007, 02:46 PM   #88
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

"The Great Big Lie" will be known - wheteher it's wanted to or not.

If your Christian - look into the gnostic gospels and find out what the Vatican has withheld from you.

Jesus mentions the Kingdom of Heaven (The Creator) is within you. You might be programmed beyond repair some of you.

But we're off topic again- and why is that?

Old 04-12-2007, 02:47 PM   #89
Black Man
Veteran Member

sounds like you're on the right "topic"
Old 04-12-2007, 02:47 PM   #90
SID
I see you dawg

"tell that to the person it offended"

itz a fact, theres nothing we can do about it!