news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Just remembered Too Poetic died a decade ago today R.I.P.

I am not sure how much stuff he left behind but I hope we get to hear it one day.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:27 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, was it really ten years ago today. one of the illest and most original rappers of all time, it's a damn travesty how underrated he is. have you heard his original Tommy Boy album from the late '80s (88' or '89) called "Droppin' Signal"?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

someone show me some shit he did besides gravediggaz shit...ive only heard his gravediggaz shit which is incredibly dope.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ greatness
Old 07-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #5
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u can feel his pain, RIP Poetic
Old 07-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #6
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default R.I.P. Too Poetic

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #7
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

u can feel his pain, RIP Poetic
Wow, that was real. Poetic was great. RIP.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
trickal
mad P

trickal drunken mastatrickal drunken masta

damn, 10 years already...still the most underrated of all time

shotout to Silene and the whole bunch of people who are fighting for the rights to release the unreleased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silene
http://soundcloud.com/poeticslegacy

Temporary link..not using publicist right now..jst sharing with a few.
this is just a version. It's a snippit. Poetic left many many more.
He completed solo albums that will be released. The homefront
has been dealing with snakes that lead to the setback of a release.

trickal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.I.P. to a legend
Old 07-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #10
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Rest In Peace

m y favourite verse of his has to be his verse on Da Bomb - fucking incredible
Old 07-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #11
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's really sad when you think about it.

One of the more understated tragic losses in Hip-Hop.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #12
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah he doesnt get mentioned enough because he wasnt murdered , per say

if it was ten years ago then i've only know for about 6 0r 7 years then
Old 07-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #13
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

rip to one of my fav rappers ever
Old 07-17-2011, 03:10 AM   #14
Gravediggaz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Gravediggaz drunken mastaGravediggaz drunken masta

can't believe its been 10 years already gone so fast.....dude was one the dopest on the mic....still remember as a kid rapping no where to run no where to hide.....ahhhhhhh FUCK IT.......R.I.P. grym reaper
Gravediggaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:56 AM   #15
Illegal Status
From The Bottomless Pit

Illegal Status iron monkeyIllegal Status iron monkeyIllegal Status iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickal View Post
damn, 10 years already...still the most underrated of all time

shotout to Silene and the whole bunch of people who are fighting for the rights to release the unreleased
Poetic had his own Label called Sharp Shoterz! He did a lot of unreleased joints I even dug some of them out!!! I would love to pass em to somebody who can bang this shit out offically!! Silene where you at son??

Illegal Status is offline   Reply With Quote