news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #16
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

LIR is coming
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Yeah def thought we would get Wu Block this year but oh well I will take it regardless. peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:08 AM   #18
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what about Rae's "DJ-based" album that's supposed to drop this year?
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #19
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

That video and the Tim Westwood video are getting me hyped as fuck for '12. I can easily hold steady with the WU that's dropped recently... Shao VS Wu, Legendary Weapons, Apollo Kids, I've been revisiting Wu-Massacre... then we've got Wu-Block, Blue & Cream, a full Wu LP, LS 2, Cappa's new album, Killah Priest's double LP...

Wu-Tang really is forever, and if only half of this shit actually comes out it's proof.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:04 AM   #20
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

This Tim Westwood interview is classic. I don't know if this one was posted in the other thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPaKkZR8DVQ
Old 07-17-2011, 08:35 AM   #21
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, i dont know if ive ever seen ghost that talkative
Old 07-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #22
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
haha, i dont know if ive ever seen ghost that talkative
..or Tim Westwood that quiet.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:42 AM   #23
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol true true. i started laughin when he was goin on about fuckin beats like girls
Old 07-17-2011, 09:01 AM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I knew Wu was forever somewhere around Big Doe Rehab. It wasn't the album itself that did it for me , it was more of seeing everybody still making DOPE at that point. Behind the stained glass was that year and that's a personal favorite for me and then there was The new Bobby Digital an shit ... later with DOPIUM .......

all during a time where things were pretty stagnant in the industry.Nas trying to say Hip-hop was dead and 50 cent was still topping charts but we (wu corp) buzzed their forum and stung em and PAPER PLATES WAS DOPE ...that intro shows you how WU is FOREVER

to see that kind of consistency only validates what they (The Wu) already knew on Wu-Tang Forever.

So I'm more than good to wait one more year for all that Dope (new releases) cuz you KNOW it's gonna be pure.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #25
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

So where's all the dumb ass niggas screaming Ghost was gonna release three solo's when I clearly said it was one ! He said it in the tim westwood interview and this one rite here confirms it ! Niggas got bleach in the eye forreall ..its all hood tho...!
Old 07-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #26
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^IIRC he did say originally he was dropping 3 albums, Apollo Kids, Wu-Block and Blue & Cream (SC2).

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:51 AM   #27
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

i'm just glad i'll be hearing more WU in the future, we been having alot of bomb joints
the past few years, we have should have MK dropping some but for now its Legendary Weapons mafuckazz

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #28
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

very realistic, no need to rush the group album or SC 2. im glad a lot of time will be taken

wouldnt mind a Clan EP this year tho, would be a nice holdover
Old 07-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #29
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Yeah Sheek did say he was gonna try and push for a summer release for Wu Block but oh well. Rae said hopefully October is when his new LP drops
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #30
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

i have a feeling if another wu album drops it'll be super-wu sounding after all the gripe from everybody in the clan about 8 diagrams (the fans too)
for this i would be thankful