Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2005, 05:34 AM   #31
PowerHouseKickout
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 0
PowerHouseKickout grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Blade
No I don't and never be. Because I respect Buddha Monk. But let's talk seriously has Buddha got official rights on the name Zu Fam?
we don't give a flying fuck about "official" rights, we all know the brooklyn zu the manchuz and the zu ninjaz as the ZU fam since day one...and you are claiming that you are killa beez and all that shit...ayo think and analyze the situation and make conclusion...you are deaf dumb and blind (and a fag but that is another story)...even the lord buddah monk had respond to you personaly but maybe you do all that shit because you are a attention whore and for the first time pf you lil life people talk about you (in the negative way...how many positive post you have??)

so the WU fam is not copyrighted (i think)...tomorrow i'm gonna make promotion like "ayo my crew is called WU FAM, i don't know RZA or anybody related or closed to wu but i'm killa bee!!!" ...do you understand the point??
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:35 AM   #32
Doc Blade
Junior Member
 
Doc Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 0
Doc Blade grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan
Dude, just change your groups name. You aren't going to get any respect from Wu and Zu fans until you do, and even then you still might not if your shit isn't tight. Buddha already said that the ZU has a special meaning to them (Zig Zag Zig You/Universal), being members of the Nation of Gods and Earths. If you aren't fam of the Zu or the Wu; why claim to be?

There is nothing wrong with being fans of the Wu or BK Zu, or even pattering your musical style after them, but outright claiming to be fam or insinuating you are by using such a name is not righteous.

I am about to listen to the MP3 you attached and I sincerely hope you aren't inviting them to some sort of physical altercation or saying words that may envoke such a response.
i found some truth in your words,
thanx
__________________
Download Zu Fam - Danja Swords (promo)
http://www.zufam.ru/zufam-promo_2005.zip

PEACE and ONE LOVE!
Doc Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:39 AM   #33
PowerHouseKickout
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 0
PowerHouseKickout grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Blade
i found some truth in your words,
thanx
fo real?? so are you gonna change your name crew??? if you do , i swear you will have some positive energy from the fans of the wu and the zu nah mean...every man makes mistakes that's how we evolve
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:39 AM   #34
Doc Blade
Junior Member
 
Doc Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 0
Doc Blade grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout
we don't give a flying fuck about "official" rights, we all know the brooklyn zu the manchuz and the zu ninjaz as the ZU fam since day one...and you are claiming that you are killa beez and all that shit...ayo think and analyze the situation and make conclusion...you are deaf dumb and blind (and a fag but that is another story)...even the lord buddah monk had respond to you personaly but maybe you do all that shit because you are a attention whore and for the first time pf you lil life people talk about you (in the negative way...how many positive post you have??)

so the WU fam is not copyrighted (i think)...tomorrow i'm gonna make promotion like "ayo my crew is called WU FAM, i don't know RZA or anybody related or closed to wu but i'm killa bee!!!" ...do you understand the point??
interesting point.
ohh have you a got problem with fags? i never told to you fag, be older than 15.
__________________
Download Zu Fam - Danja Swords (promo)
http://www.zufam.ru/zufam-promo_2005.zip

PEACE and ONE LOVE!
Doc Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:44 AM   #35
PowerHouseKickout
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 0
PowerHouseKickout grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Blade
interesting point.
ohh have you a got problem with fags? i never told to you fag, be older than 15.
i'm telling you fag because you are acting like one, prove that you are not a dickhead and let's spread some positive energy nah mean
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:45 AM   #36
Doc Blade
Junior Member
 
Doc Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 0
Doc Blade grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout
i'm telling you fag because you are acting like one, prove that you are not a dickhead and let's spread some positive energy nah mean
so let's calm down. let's talk quite.
do you hear our promo?
__________________
Download Zu Fam - Danja Swords (promo)
http://www.zufam.ru/zufam-promo_2005.zip

PEACE and ONE LOVE!
Doc Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:47 AM   #37
PowerHouseKickout
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 0
PowerHouseKickout grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Blade
so let's calm down. let's talk quite.
do you hear our promo?
i'm not gonna listen to your shit if your crew is name ZU FAM...a lot of people here and there think the same way...but if you change your name crew, yes i will listen and maybe support your stuff
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:56 AM   #38
Doc Blade
Junior Member
 
Doc Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 0
Doc Blade grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout
i'm not gonna listen to your shit if your crew is name ZU FAM...a lot of people here and there think the same way...but if you change your name crew, yes i will listen and maybe support your stuff
aigh, for example i've got our real name Shaolin Team, u'll not said: ayo guys you took shaoiln, you not shaolin?! It's seems like American Cream Team or everything else.....

feel it?
__________________
Download Zu Fam - Danja Swords (promo)
http://www.zufam.ru/zufam-promo_2005.zip

PEACE and ONE LOVE!
Doc Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:03 AM   #39
PowerHouseKickout
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 0
PowerHouseKickout grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Blade
aigh, for example i've got our real name Shaolin Team, u'll not said: ayo guys you took shaoiln, you not shaolin?! It's seems like American Cream Team or everything else.....

feel it?
shaolin team is cool, for real use that...but forget ZU FAM , there is already a ZU FAM nah mean, if you consider yourself like an artistyou should understand that the name zu fam represent a lot of things to buddah monk the zu ninjaz bk zu manchuz...that's their life nah mean
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:06 AM   #40
Doc Blade
Junior Member
 
Doc Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 0
Doc Blade grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout
shaolin team is cool, for real use that...but forget ZU FAM , there is already a ZU FAM nah mean
aigh, i feel you.
what you think about promo's production?
__________________
Download Zu Fam - Danja Swords (promo)
http://www.zufam.ru/zufam-promo_2005.zip

PEACE and ONE LOVE!
Doc Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:07 AM   #41
PowerHouseKickout
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 0
PowerHouseKickout grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Blade
aigh, i feel you.
what you think about promo's production?
are you gonna change your name crew????
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:26 AM   #42
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint
 
GuardianOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Zambia
Age: 33
Posts: 1,271
Rep Power: 11
GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

I can see you captured some peoples attention.
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:29 AM   #43
Taysan
*
 
Taysan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Age: 26
Posts: 117
Rep Power: 0
Taysan grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

oc,mozhet i pravda budet lucshe smenit' nazvanie?
Taysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:29 AM   #44
Doc Blade
Junior Member
 
Doc Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 0
Doc Blade grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout
are you gonna change your name crew????
we are discussing now: Shaolin Team 98 suits us. We've changed our name. It's so simple. But we got some trouble coz the debut album is goin to be released with old name and i can't stop the process now youknow i mean?
__________________
Download Zu Fam - Danja Swords (promo)
http://www.zufam.ru/zufam-promo_2005.zip

PEACE and ONE LOVE!
Doc Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:31 AM   #45
Doc Blade
Junior Member
 
Doc Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 52
Rep Power: 0
Doc Blade grasshopper
Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysan
oc,mozhet i pravda budet lucshe smenit' nazvanie?
menya chel pochti ubedil, vsetaki smog obosnavat'!!!
__________________
Download Zu Fam - Danja Swords (promo)
http://www.zufam.ru/zufam-promo_2005.zip

PEACE and ONE LOVE!
Doc Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This site is awesome! Mayoya Wu-Tang Chamber 9 03-31-2009 08:44 PM
Coen Brothers Krimewave Box Office Hideout 9 09-19-2005 11:03 AM
36 chambers studio ThaHeadbanga Wu-Tang Chamber 1 06-09-2005 12:55 AM
What is Spot Lite on? 40s_and_blunts Wu-Tang Chamber 8 06-07-2005 12:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one