news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #16
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewelz...09194599128764

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #17
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fresh stuff
http://soundcloud.com/atma-masta-bui...nite-backdraft

Non-Ignorants
Old 07-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thankyou bud

Peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:01 PM   #19
etze
N.I.

another jewelz infinite track just dropped
http://soundcloud.com/atma-masta-bui...no-victory-for
that beat is mad
odessa trickmakers on it once again i suppose cuz of its vibe and the greek dialog at start

and btw they are looking for some graphix/logos
Quote:
any dope artists/graphic designers wanna get down for Jewelz Infinite? we are accepting submissions for logos, promo, cover art, business cards...etc peace and respect....

Non-Ignorants

Last edited by etze; 07-27-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #20
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
Rate ATMA's albums?
I've been meaning to check his stuff out for a while.
both albums are dope i think its beyond the speed of mind that i prefer...whatever cd eternal boundlessness is on and diamond sutra
Old 07-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #21
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you post the joint with rasul and atma & vega?
Old 07-30-2011, 01:10 PM   #22
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
fantastic thread,, thanks for the links! N.I! I dont know who i prefer, beast, apakalypse, or atma.. atma had the 1st solo album i loved out the 3 ;/ but recently beast 1333 has been on fire,. how can i leave out sick since.. hes made some heavy tracks recently

who would you guys rate the highest out of those 4 mc's?

lol im cos ironmantis linked unficwitable to a next forum, when theirs a thread on this site with the download link hehhe

lol at prime8.. from the comments you have made on this forum, i doubt you would like or even fully understand what atma is saying, let alone agree with it.. but that doesnt mean u shouldnt listen to some mind blowing music, enjoy.

Peace

wasnt apak a battle rapper at first

i havent really listen to beast yet but as far as emcees you listed i'll say atma and sick since like my number one and two
Old 07-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #23
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

I guess it all depends what mood you're in for who you prefer.

Sometimes I say Atma and Jahn Illuminati Congo are a great combination and then also like Sick Since and Presto, depending on what subject matter I prefer to listen to at that time.

When Sick Since and Presto team up, it's fire, and I can't wait for Paranoid Chillin to happen. Sick Since, Presto, Prince Ea and Canibus combined is game over.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:26 PM   #24
Jragonsoul

Jragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkey

Yo everything from the E.S.F. (Eternal Soul Fire) crew is dope AS HELL everything from Masta Buildas to Beast 1333 to Guerilla Republic are DOPE AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!And there starting there own record label called IllFlow records with Universal.
Jragonsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:27 PM   #25
Jragonsoul

Everything they dropped is dope and Apaks like one of my facvorite rappers hes coming out with a new album called The Federation.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:28 PM   #26
Jragonsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
I guess it all depends what mood you're in for who you prefer.

Sometimes I say Atma and Jahn Illuminati Congo are a great combination and then also like Sick Since and Presto, depending on what subject matter I prefer to listen to at that time.

When Sick Since and Presto team up, it's fire, and I can't wait for Paranoid Chillin to happen. Sick Since, Presto, Prince Ea and Canibus combined is game over.
I thought Paranoid Chillen was a track they already released.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:38 AM   #27
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
did you post the joint with rasul and atma & vega?
nope

Non-Ignorants
Old 08-01-2011, 01:52 AM   #28
etze
N.I.

Non-Ignorants
Old 08-01-2011, 03:14 AM   #29
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jragonsoul View Post
I thought Paranoid Chillen was a track they already released.
Paranoid Chillin is the name of the group. They released a 5 track EP the song Paranoid Chillin and a remix of the song within that EP.

Hopefully they will bring out a full project as mentioned.

I'm not an expert on Apakalypse but i'm really into that Masta Buildas album and have heard a couple of his albums and I still have to listen to a few more of his albums. I have them on my computer ready to listen.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #30
etze
N.I.

Jewelz Infinite ft Orko Eloheim - Nuclear Jetstreams

ODESSA TRICKMAKERS on tha beaT

http://soundcloud.com/atma-masta-bui...finite-nuclear

Non-Ignorants