news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-21-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
seywhat
CHICKEN HEAD

seywhat crouching tiger
Default Necro announces full length album to drop in 2012 with Kool G Rap as "The Godfathers"

NECRO OFFICIAL PAGE
KOOL G. RAP & NECRO - THE GODFATHERS - FULL ALBUM 2012

ENTIRELY PRODUCED BY NECRO

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: NECRO & DOMINGO

POST THIS SHIT UP EVERYWHERE MOTHERFUCKERS
YOU WANNA ASK ME QUESTIONS?? ASK HERE AND ON FORMSPRING
I WILL REVEAL A LITTLE BIT
THIS IS JUST TO GET YOU EXCITED!!!!!
ARE YOU FUCKING EXCITED???????????????????????​????
15 minutes ago Unlike Comment

G Rap be a busy motherfucker as of late, but there aint nun wrong wit that, The God never disappoint. I, myself, have always dug Necro too, especially his production n he gon handle this whole thing. This shit gon be straight murder

Thoughts??
Old 07-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Isn't G Rap supposed to be doing an album with Bis?
Old 07-21-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just seen this on facebook,fuckin sick news as i'm a big fan of both of them and Necro's production never dissapoints.Looking forward to this,good news.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #4
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

I've never really got into Necro. I like his prod. on Agent Orange.

What's his best album?
Old 07-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #5
seywhat
CHICKEN HEAD

seywhat crouching tiger

my favorite is Gory Days, rhymes n beats are ill as fuck.
n about that album with G Rap and Bis, thats y i said G been mad busy, there was rumors about G Rap/Rae too
Old 07-22-2011, 12:02 AM   #6
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Necro as a rapper is a take it or leave it kinda thing, either your a Hardcore Fan or you cant fuckin stand him

I personally cant fuckin stand him

BUT........

His production is undeniable, Real Sample based, the drums always knock, pure definition of Hardcore East Coast Beats, and so hearing Kool G Rap rock over an albums worth of them will be worth having to put up with him in the mean time
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:18 AM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Necro's beats do go hard. Was this derived from The Hitchhiker TV show intro?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:19 AM   #8
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh i agree to an extent,i'm a fan but not on his nuts,usually listen to him when wanna get some anger out.
definitely up there as a producer,am keen to hear what he'll rap about with g rap
Old 07-22-2011, 12:20 AM   #9
J-Cee
SmokeY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
I've never really got into Necro. I like his prod. on Agent Orange.

What's his best album?
check out gory days and Brutality Pt 1
Old 07-22-2011, 12:22 AM   #10
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUX18cBjRg

Just Imagine G Rap over that beat......... I cant lie, this project has me hyped
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #11
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, fuck yeah.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:32 AM   #12
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nah dudes, I Need Drugs is his best, Gory Days production value sounds better but IND is still his best work.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:39 AM   #13
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this should be great if the rhyming is left mostly to G Rap
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:54 AM   #14
J-Cee
SmokeY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Nah dudes, I Need Drugs is his best, Gory Days production value sounds better but IND is still his best work.
oh yeh forgot bout i need drugs
that gory days and brutality his best 3 to me.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:17 AM   #15
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Necro's whole catalogue is sick.

To me, he really came into his own lyrically on the Pre-fix for Death, but that's also when he started incorporating Heavy Metal into more tracks.

And The Sexorcist is so over the top and absurd that it's hilarious.

I laugh my ass off when I listen to that album.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote