news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 07-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
*Waits for nutjob Illuminati claims*

R.I.P.
Nobody's going to cry Illuminati foul on this.

Everybody's probably come to the conclusion that she OD'd.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #17
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Kurt died also at 27 WTF #illuminatinwoalienlizardconspiracytheory

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #18
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
Nobody's going to cry Illuminati foul on this.

Everybody's probably come to the conclusion that she OD'd.
You'd be suprised...

In 1 week, search "Illuminati Killed Amy Winehouse" and I guarantee there'll be scores of videos.

Last edited by Prime8; 07-23-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Prime8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:35 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

"I cheated myself, like I knew I would. I told ya I was trouble, you know I'm no good."
Old 07-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #20
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:24 PM   #21
GTAsoldier
mostInFAMou$e archViLLAiN

GTAsoldier shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to GTAsoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
Not surprised in the least.
Same here. But I did respect her music and voice tho.

R.I.P. A.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
God wrote the code for math, physics, science, etc. Just because a few people figure out some of God's building blocks they want to think that THEY are GOD and that GOD doesn't exist anymore. What a bunch of bullocks. Science is good but when you become so fascinated with science that you forget your creator, you've pissed everything away.
GTAsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

RIP to the dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #23
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

It's not the 27 curse-its more the junkie curse. After doing drugs so many years and pushing thirty, your bodies worn out like you're 70. It's too bad, but people know what drugs do and continue
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #24
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

too bad she died, but her music sucked
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

She seemed like she hated everybody. She should have been on Celebrity Rehab

Quote:
Old 07-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #26
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
too bad she died, but her music sucked

Nah brah, her music didn't suck at all.

She wrote about her pain (even if it was self-inflicted), had a killer voice and brought an old school jazz/soul singer style back into the mainstream.

You're well within your right not to like her, but her music was the dopeness.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #27
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Totally not a surprise. She was on that path and that was just part of her, it wasn't gonna change. All the critics are gonna be writing about what a genius she was now.

Back To Black is definitely one of the most painful heartbreak albums ever made.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 07-23-2011 at 07:27 PM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #28
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sad to hear that. She was a great singer and a very beautiful woman, at least before the whole druggin' and drinkin'.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #29
check two
N.I.

I had forgotten she used to look like that? It's been a while now that she had been looking like a drag queen.

Quote:
Old 07-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #30
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
Sad to hear that. She was a great singer and a very beautiful woman, at least before the whole druggin' and drinkin'.

are you fucking kidding me?

thats that whore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote