news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey
Default M.O.P. Announces Collaborative Album With The Snowgoons

Quote:
Exclusive: Billy Danze and Lil Fame are joining forces with German production duo Det and DJ Illegal for a late 2011 release.
M.O.P. has announced a collaborative album with production team The Snowgoons. The untitled LP, which sees M.O.P.’s Lil Fame and Billy Danze joining forces with Snowgoons’ Det and DJ Illegal, is currently scheduled for late 2011 release via Babygrande Records.
“[Snowgoons] just sent us some fire… Me and Fame is in there right now just pulling it all together. We should be done with the project by the end of next week," Danze told Conspiracy Radio. "We gon’ get everything mixed up. We gon’ try to shoot a video for every record, so we’re going to shoot maybe at least 10 videos for this project and push this as hard as we can.”
With roughly eight tracks record for the project so far, M.O.P. plans on going light on features for the LP. “We may get some features, but I think M.O.P. on a Snowgoons project and Snowgoons producing a whole project for M.O.P. is enough featuring.
“Those dudes are incredible,” he continued. “When you hear this project, you’re going to be satisfied as an M.O.P. fan and a Snowgoons fan. I think you’re going to flip your wig,” he continued. “They’ve got everything… It’s amazing to me because most of the time, producers have a signature sound. These guys already sent me like 50 tracks. They sent me 50 tracks and they’re blazing through and coming from different angles."
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...-the-snowgoons

For me this is great news, I antcipate this as much as the Necro/G Rap album.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

This will be copped. I always thought the weakest link in the Goons albums were the guests even though they had some real spitters on the beats.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good news

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

mad good news. cant wait
Old 07-25-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
This will be copped. I always thought the weakest link in the Goons albums were the guests even though they had some real spitters on the beats.
Yeah they work with ALOT of sub par rappers.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #6
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great news, I was fiendin' for some new M.O.P. shit.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:25 PM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this might just be album of the year.. MOP is still among the best, and they never picks wack beats + i bet Snowgoons has alot of heat to choose from

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM   #8
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Cool.

Snowgoons always came off as kinda corny to me.
I'll probably check this out, though.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #9
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
this might just be album of the year.. MOP is still among the best, and they never picks wack beats + i bet Snowgoons has alot of heat to choose from
Word, M.O.P. has one of the most consistent discographies in all of Hip-hop.

Not a single wack album amongst the bunch.

These dudes are so underrated it's criminal.

The true underdog heroes of this Hip-Hop shit.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote