news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 07-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta
Default charles bradley covers nirvana stay away

from the spin free nevermind tribute album. the song is awesome, i think. he does switch up the lyrics a bit. i wish i could upload the song here.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

Yeah Charles Bradley is dope as hell. His album with the Menahan Street Band has been on more turntable constantly lately. If you guys like this you should check out my recent funk/soul thread (it's on the first page of the Sound Shack). I mentioned Mr. Bradley in there, but you'll probably like a lot of the others I've posted.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the lyrics definitelly have a deeper meaning, or sound like it with the song sung like that.