news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Have your say about forever !
Yes 33 62.26%
No 11 20.75%
Maybe 9 16.98%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms
Default Is wu-tang forever the best album "lyrically" in rap.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

It is my personal favorite.
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:40 AM   #3
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Best rap album ever hands down. Nothing comes close and still way ahead of its time. The beats the lyrics the sound... AMAZING. R.I.P ODB
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Crazy that this sold over 5 million copies and still feels underrated!
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #5
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

The next album better be a dub cd like forever. Best clan album group or solo.

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu-Tang Forever is my favorite album of all time, but I wouldn't say it's the greatest lyrically. It's the type of album that has a feel to it every time you play it tho. It's just so fucking ill.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

lyrics to HEATERZ are next level.and the delivery and dimeaner of all mc's in the track follow perfectly. maybe my favorite track all time
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #8
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
This is the truest statement I've read in quite some time
Twiztid-Wutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #9
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
I agree. Wu reached the highest popularity level in 1997. people were buying that record thinking it was just going to be another "rap album" with cool beats. I was just a kid when it came out, but I remember seeing people buying that record (mostly white folks) and talking about it in school.

anyway, lyrically...it'd be blasphemy not to give it to Nas' Illmatic. but that's not a fair comparison, since Wu has 9 MCs and it's a double-album.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #10
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

Dont think there is an answer to this. What is the best book ever written? Who was the hottest chick ever born?
But a masterpiece it is, lyrically and musically. And my personal favorite. So I voted yes.

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

correct me if im wrong but i think it was the first double disc sophomore album that went straight to #1 on the billboard top 200 with a single that doesnt have a chorus, just 10 MCs spittin verses, [sides Dirty] lol
Old 08-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes its the best ever
Old 08-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it is my personal choice, no doubt. as Wu-Tang is my favorite group of all time, and features 9 extremely skilled rappers that all are unique and stand out in their own way who almost all peaked lyrically in 1997.

i love how RZA designed very minimalistic beats, stripping them free of samples. real back to basic shit, some tracks are little more than hard drums and a bassline. some may call it hollow but the reason it sounds like this is to put the MC's on the forefront. and it really works. i love the beats on the LP too however.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #14
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Lyrically it's the best Wu-Tang group album. Everyone saying 36 Chambers is better lyrically is just stupid. Everyone was a better MC at the time. Especially Deck, GZA & Ghostface. Also production got even better then it already was. Wu-Tang Forever >>>>>> 36 Chambers when it comes to lyrics & production. It's not the most lyrical album though. Liquid Swords by GZA, Illmatic by Nas & Rip the Jacker by Canibus (don't hate on the guy, he is a lyrical genius) are more lyrical.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #15
wt36
CHICKEN HEAD

wt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snake

yes "lyrically" & "production," so it is the best album in hip-hop history. fuck the dumb shit