news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-01-2007, 11:36 PM   #1
soulonice413
Cuttin Headz

soulonice413 shaolin monk
Default Gneticz and his ties to wu

this dude gneticz who is a producer/rapper from pittsburgh (my home town) ive recently seen producing or featured on some warcloud tracks and bronze naz is on a joint with him... i got an album of his from 2001 but i dont if he had any releases since then or what...does anyoen got any info or tracks from him?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:55 AM   #2
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

I only got them tracks he did with Warcloud and Bronze, he has a Soundclick page and Myspace.
He's also an active member on the warcloud-forum and I think here aswell.
I know he has a few albums, never officially released like "japaneticz".

Right now he's still workin' on "Foreign Oil" wich will feature some Wu-Killa Beez, yes including Warcloud
Old 02-02-2007, 04:24 AM   #3
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

yeah, from what i heard, hes one hell of a good producer, potential wu element status in my book
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:32 AM   #4
soulonice413
Cuttin Headz

soulonice413 shaolin monk

i have japaneticz, the real album, with covers and whatnot... i could up a few tracks in at some point. could u up all the tracks hes done with warcloud and any other than iron grenaiderz with bronze

hes had the wu style to him since 01 when japaneticz came out. i actually saw him perform with ghost in pittsburgh about a year or so ago and then came across japaneticz for $5 at a used cd store and decided to check it out. when i saw he was workin with warcloud and bronze i was hype to see someone from my hometown workin with wu.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:16 PM   #5
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Yeah he's ill.
But he doesn't like it if I put up his tracks for dowload tho, so, i'm gonna respect that.

I'm spitting over one of his beats aswell on my upcomming album.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Bumping Trak List right now.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
sakechamp
GNETICZ

sakechamp grasshopper
Exclamation

http://gneticz.bandcamp.com/track/re...2573354_10.jpg
Old 05-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #8
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Thats actually not fuckin bad at all

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #9
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

He had a mixtape that came out a few years ago, I think it was called Guard your Grill vol 1. Its pretty dope, he was on it, Bronze, warcloud, & some artists he worked with. He's a down to Earth guy. I was gonna work with his mans Shaking but that never happened. He's def dope on the boards. Ill see if I can DL that mixtape for yall by tommorow.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #10
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Foreign Oil 2013

XXXXXXXXXXposted link here.. didnt know the guy was selling it.

Its Cool. Old ass bronze verses it seems, and no warcloud whatsoever.
Production is nice, but not unlike any myspace producer within the past seven years or so.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #11
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Comes off a little pissy, I remember Gneticz from years ago, this cd shouldnt have dropped in 2013 cuz I was willing to hear it around 07-09 if im not mistaken. Hearing bronze's 'old voice'/style is a little slap in the face.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #12
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you can get anything of his....don't hesitate.

I know he did these :

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote