news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-31-2011, 03:41 PM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i remember when BOAP first came out i got heat for saying it was pretty much an unofficial bobby digital album.

i find digital bullet to be my favorite overall. more solid throughout, though in stereo's highlights are epic(BOBBY, unspoken word, NYC everything, domestic violence, etc)

couldnt give a fuck about the other two albums.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 07-31-2011 at 05:14 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #17
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_whistler_uk View Post
lol @ digi snacks

Im sure most people are aware of "Digi Snacks" being his worst solo project ever! Even The Cure mixtape was better than that shit...
Old 07-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #18
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tiger

Just for old times sake:

Old 07-31-2011, 05:04 PM   #19
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like digital bullet as well

i think digi snax starts off dope and then trails off, it may just be me
Old 07-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #20
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember i DLd digi snax when it came out, listenend to it once or twice, and promptly deleted it from my hard drive.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #21
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^LMAO, Damn
Old 07-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #22
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i think it the way he place his songs on digi snax
Old 07-31-2011, 06:00 PM   #23
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I thought they was all pretty good. 'In Stereo' is classic. 'BOAP' is crazy its like crazy mix of conscious type songs and ignorant songs. 'The Drop Off' and ' See The Joy' are hilarious, not sure if they're posed to be.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In stereo=by far
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #25
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 07-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #26
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 crouching tigerjosborne3680 crouching tiger

Digital Bullet for me. Tracks 1-10 are a sick lineup and then the closing 4 songs or so are great as well. In Stereo is the obvious close 2nd. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:11 PM   #27
wt36
CHICKEN HEAD

wt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
In stereo=by far
Old 07-31-2011, 09:43 PM   #28
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

BOAP hands down ! Two Words: KOTO CHOTAN !
Old 07-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #29
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

In Stereo is easily his best. RZA is still on that Wu-Forever style. The beats are top notch, there's tons of Killer Bee's featured. Almost all the Generals are present (minus GZA, Rae, and U-God). I don't think any of the others even compare.

BOAP is 2nd but like i said it's not a close 2nd.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:00 PM   #30
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
In Stereo is easily his best. RZA is still on that Wu-Forever style. The beats are top notch, there's tons of Killer Bee's featured. Almost all the Generals are present (minus GZA, Rae, and U-God). I don't think any of the others even compare.

BOAP is 2nd but like i said it's not a close 2nd.

this

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote