news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #31
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you like BOAP better than digital bullet?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:42 PM   #32
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

In Stereo has all the bangers and classics on it, I just couldnt get into Digital Bullet....I'll throw on Birth of a Prince before that, Digi Snax i havent listened to that since after I did the review
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:22 AM   #33
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Digi Snax isn't his best but its still good

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:54 AM   #34
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
In Stereo is easily his best. RZA is still on that Wu-Forever style. The beats are top notch, there's tons of Killer Bee's featured. Almost all the Generals are present (minus GZA, Rae, and U-God).
On Domestic Violence, U-God is who RZA is talking to on the phone conversation, but yeah, he doesnt spit any lyrics.

In Stereo is the best all round album, no question.

Digital Bullet is decent with some pretty strong tracks (Brooklyn Babies, Domestic Violence Pt 2, Fools, La Rhumba, Black Widow Pt 2, and Sickness). That bitch at the start of Glocko Pop needs to be curb stomped in the worst way though.

Birth of a Prince and Digi Snacks are almost identical because both are bangers for the first half of the album and then fall off....and fall off bad.

For those hating of Digi Snacks, you should really give it a second listen. I remember the first couple times I heard it, I thought it was total garbage and didnt fuck with it for months. I gave it a second chance though and love all the tracks from 1 - 7. I still think the second half of the album is garbage, but does have some tracks definitely worth listening too.

Last edited by Damon; 08-01-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #35
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What?? The second half of BOAP is killer.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #36
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
What?? The second half of BOAP is killer.
I agree.

Also, Digital Bullet is not that bad. I actually prefer it to BOAP all around.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #37
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like them all...'In Stereo' is probably the best, I like 'Digital Bullet' more because I have great nostalgia for it (senior year of HS soundtrack)

I used to hate Digi Snax but have come to enjoy it alot...every RZA album has some witty unpredictable shit on it and there are always some eargasms.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #38
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

b.o.a.p & digtal bullet
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #39
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

The 1st 1, only went downhill from then on... DB and BOAP are bangers though. DS is a joke.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #40
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for me it's:

In Stereo
BOAP
Digital Bullet
Digi Snacks

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #41
Lance_Goines

Lance_Goines shaolin monk

In Stereo,
Digital Bullet
B.O.A.P not far behind
Digi Snax I never really got into, i'll give it a proper listen though
Old 05-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #42
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Instero for me then Digital bullet and Digi are close seconds.

Its cool that Digital Bullet is gettin love cuz when it dropped there were a lot of cats dissing it like they do Digi Snax. Give Digi 10 years for peeps to catch up to it.

RZA aint dropped nothin bad, him and Ghost got immaculate discogs

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #43
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Digi Snacks is garbage. Has to be the worst RZA release by far.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #44
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

B.o.a.p
Old 05-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #45
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Instero for me then Digital bullet and Digi are close seconds.

Its cool that Digital Bullet is gettin love cuz when it dropped there were a lot of cats dissing it like they do Digi Snax. Give Digi 10 years for peeps to catch up to it.

RZA aint dropped nothin bad, him and Ghost got immaculate discogs
this

even digi snax has some really ill shit

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote