news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: Who Brought the Heat
Mumm Ra 0 0%
Sense A 1 7.14%
RINO 7 50.00%
Steve Milano 0 0%
Poison Flowerz! 3 21.43%
Ozmosis 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default July Beat Battle - VOTING STATION!!

Mumm Ra
http://www.box.net/shared/vjq3aldrh6s9ctavii8u

Sense A
http://soundcloud.com/sense_a/sense-...rawl-intro-cut

Rino
http://www.box.net/shared/314rx1l8tzl559ggrqhy

Steven Milano
http://www.box.net/shared/g9b4azbonsvqmr91k26f

Ozmosis
http://www.box.net/shared/tbxnrhci1mtji2fxon1s

Poison Flowerz!
http://www.box.net/shared/bdddbpj257vbpn2quijn

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

been waiting for this to jump off. Sense A's link doesn't work though
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:56 PM   #3
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Yo theres some dope as styles up there vote people vote peace!!!!
obServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

swag.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:59 AM   #5
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats the correct link to Sense-A's beat
http://soundcloud.com/sense_a/sense-...rawl-intro-cut

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:13 AM   #6
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im between Poison's and Ozmosis'
both are soooooo dope
i really cant decide which one is better

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:23 AM   #7
vojdal

vojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkey

All beats are definitely nice, but I would choose between Rino and Poison. Rino's beat is closer to my personal preferences, so my vote goes for this one. Peace!
vojdal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:55 AM   #8
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn this is tuff. ima vote when i get home from work tonight.

right now im feelin Rino, Oz, Milano and Poisen
Old 07-31-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

sense-A's beat sounds like Raekwon feat DMX. I'd rock this one, Opium Denz would get it too. Geetar Swag. Really? Swag was nice and clean...too clean. the drums were snappy as hell....throw some mud on this and slow it down, it MIGHT be doable.

Couldn't get enough of that Kamikaze Ninjas though. Neck snapper right there. gets my vote.
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:59 PM   #10
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

Dope beats from everyone, was expecting more participants tho ?
Oz got my vote on this one.

Ima jump in on next months battle !

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #11
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

i think that all the tracks were very good. this was a great battle. i had to run with rino, as soon as i heard his beat i freestyled through the whole joint lol i was feelin it. PEACE
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

aight here is my breakdown

Mumm Ra - dope shit, def some geetar swang. when those hates come in full tilt shit really pops off, right near the end there. that should came in every 4-8 bars. drums were dope too, solid beat overall

Sense A - had a real dope vibe, except the drums had no presence. only thing that had any strength was the snare, and was even hard to hear. woulda been a top pick had the drums shown through more

RINO - right from the intro i knew itd be a banger. nuff said. drums are nasty, got that SP 303 filth all over this joint, vocal drops show the war stance. yep, shits certified def a top contender. you def got your game up too, muddy but not overbearing. props on mastering the 303

Milano - i can definitely tell you a student of MOD. shit is grimey, heavy swing in the drums, which are knockin real dope. like that double snare every so often, kicks is pumpin, the sleigh bells are a dope addition. this is def a top spot joint for me.

Ozmosis - dope track but i felt it wasnt battle ready as much as some of the others, lots of dope percussion noises tho, like that bell panned in from the right, and the vocal sample that drops in. solid joint

Poison Flowerz! - much different vibe on this one. dope none the less, but it doesnt got the same amount of lo fi grittiness. its more mystical styled Poison and to be honest, i like it a lot. it allows the samples to shine a bit more but still keep ya signature filthy SPness.

overall this was a real dope battle, but for me it was between RINO and Milano. i think imma have to give it to my dude Steven Milano, that shit just had me zoned out, but nothing taken away from the other competators. yall dropped certified

Look out for Augusts Beat Battle thread to be posted soon, new concepts and new battles .

PEACE

ELITE STATUS
Old 08-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #13
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Milano - i can definitely tell you a student of MOD. shit is grimey, heavy swing in the drums, which are knockin real dope. like that double snare every so often, kicks is pumpin, the sleigh bells are a dope addition. this is def a top spot joint for me.

overall this was a real dope battle, but for me it was between RINO and Milano. i think imma have to give it to my dude Steven Milano, that shit just had me zoned out, but nothing taken away from the other competators. yall dropped certified

Yo watup bronze thanks my ninja yo mos def everyone did a dope job and RINO's beat is killer ill be droping some lyrics on that when i get to the house of traps Peace to MOD peace to bronze peace im out !!!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #14
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Milano View Post

Yo watup bronze thanks my ninja yo mos def everyone did a dope job and RINO's beat is killer ill be droping some lyrics on that when i get to the house of traps Peace to MOD peace to bronze peace im out !!!

i forgot to quote it but its for bronze peace!!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

no doubt fam, sall love over here. good to see you moving along nicely with the weapons. the man with the Deadly Hands is definitely a good sensei to have, plus i know you kind of startin out and the progress has been real dope. a much bigger, fuller sound

peace fam

ELITE STATUS