news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 08-06-2011, 07:46 PM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^very dope choice

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #17
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

already got one joint from Bar Code

ELITE STATUS
Old 08-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #18
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i was gonna remix psycho realm-stone garden but i can't find the acapella. Anybody knows which ones u can actually find online?
Old 08-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #19
TiggaStyle

TiggaStyle drunken mastaTiggaStyle drunken mastaTiggaStyle drunken masta

i was gonna jump in on this but the whole concept is off why not just remix a pete rock original joint. i think that would be alot better than remixing a remix
TiggaStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #20
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

^LOL prolly cant remix well

clearly people are having a heard time understanding the fact that Pete Rock is the KING of remixes, therefore logic dictates it would be a good idea to try and do what a KING does

or should i put it this way, MY booth, MY rules.

props to those who are gettin down wit the get down

ELITE STATUS
Old 08-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #21
TiggaStyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
^LOL prolly cant remix well

clearly people are having a heard time understanding the fact that Pete Rock is the KING of remixes, therefore logic dictates it would be a good idea to try and do what a KING does

or should i put it this way, MY booth, MY rules.

props to those who are gettin down wit the get down
im not the best remixer in town but i could get down, but that wasn't my point. i know pete rock is 1 of the greats at it but why try to remix 1 of his great works. this is like saying lets take some of pete remixes and see if someone can do a better job, that's not showing respect for pete... a remix is taking an original song try to make it sound different and as good as the original or better. so why would i take a remix made by one of the greats and remix it. it would be better if a whole group of beatmakers was competing in remixing 1 acapella. now that's a remixing battle i'm from the true school from da b-boy dayz so i know my hiphop and i think this would be a better approach. anyone that don't agree don't know a thing about hiphop

Last edited by TiggaStyle; 08-09-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #22
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggaStyle View Post
anyone that don't agree don't know a thing about hiphop
you obviously havent heard Bronze on the mic or behind the boards

its just a beat battle. every month its somethin different. maybe u should wait till next month. like Bronze said HIS BOOTH, HIS RULES

get down with the get down or GTFO
Old 08-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #23
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also is this how ur name is pronounecd

???????
Old 08-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #24
TiggaStyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
you obviously havent heard Bronze on the mic or behind the boards

its just a beat battle. every month its somethin different. maybe u should wait till next month. like Bronze said HIS BOOTH, HIS RULES

get down with the get down or GTFO
yall are a bunch of new jacks that's why the game is s fup'd up now!
Old 08-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #25
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
im not the best remixer in town but i could get down, but that wasn't my point. i know pete rock is 1 of the greats at it but why try to remix 1 of his great works. this is like saying lets take some of pete remixes and see if someone can do a better job, that's not showing respect for pete... a remix is taking an original song try to make it sound different and as good as the original or better. so why would i take a remix made by one of the greats and remix it. it would be better if a whole group of beatmakers was competing in remixing 1 acapella. now that's a remixing battle i'm from the true school from da b-boy dayz so i know my hiphop and i think this would be a better approach. anyone that don't agree don't know a thing about hiphop
its not that serious bro
Old 08-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #26
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
yall are a bunch of new jacks that's why the game is s fup'd up now!
if i was a new jack i'd be on a wak forum. im 28. ur 37 and crying like a lil baby about a beat battle thats not organized by urself.

make a fuckin remix of a song that the legend Pete Rock remixed turn it in to Bronze Feet by personal message and let your music do the fuckin talkin.

the games fucked up because of young faggots and old comlpainin mufuckas like u.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #27
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

better yet why dont u and i have a battle why we wait for this one?

anybody got a sample?

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 08-10-2011 at 09:25 PM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #28
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anybody got the Jeru The Damaja - Can't Stop The Prophet acapella?

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:55 AM   #29
magmabaldheaded
Banned

magmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal son

im down
magmabaldheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:59 AM   #30
FRiTz
LORD AKU

FRiTz crouching tigerFRiTz crouching tiger

I'm in, going to try Redman- whateverman
FRiTz is offline   Reply With Quote